is this serum worth the price?

what? my skincare routine total’s already at around 1300, high quality medical grade skincare works wonders
You got your routine listed somewhere?

Or your favorite needlemovers

I'd never spend any more than 100 dollars every few months (on mother's amazon account)

but I'd take some notes

I'd never spend any more than 100 dollars every few months (on mother's amazon account)

but I'd take some notes
i’ll make a thread on luxury skin care soon, i could tag if you if you’d like. and could you specify what you mean by needle movers, idk what that is? i buy the products with my own money

but I'd take some notes

ended up listing it out anyway, here’s the short version of the list of my skincare, not including treatments and masks i use, that’ll be in the longer thread.

Sheald Recovery BalmiS Clinicalhttps://isclinical.com › sheald-recovery-balm

Hydrinity Restorative HA Serum with PPM⁶ - Supercharged Hyaluronic Acid | Hydrinity Skin Science

C-RADICAL Defense Antioxidant Serum | ALASTIN Skincare®

DERMAFLASH Dermapore+

Medicube AGE-R Booster-H

The Best LED Face Mask: Contour Face

prescribed tretinoin

prescribed benzoyl peroxide

prescribed niacinamide lotion

AlphaRet Clearing Serum | Treat Blemishes | skinbetter (only if i breakout)

AlphaRet Overnight Cream | Anti-Aging | skinbetter science

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 6% Mandelic Acid + 2% Lactic Acid Liquid Exfoliant

i also take vitamins but that’s a different subject.

edit: just realized i forgot to mention sunscreen and some other stuff but that’s fine, it’ll be in the longer thread.

• Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111
if you low iq enough to spend 500 dollars on a skin serum loaded with jewish chemicals then its over

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Chad doesn’t even wash his face after a long football game and maintains perfect, golden glass skin. Meanwhile some incels need some scam concoction just lol

Chad doesn’t even wash his face after a long football game and maintains perfect, golden glass skin. Meanwhile some incels need some scam concoction just lol
i’m in the entertainment industry, my agency requires for me to maintain perfect skin because of the phenotype i’m going for, so they forwarded me through to some professionals and they gave me this list.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
POST THE LIST
ended up listing it out anyway, here’s the short version of the list of my skincare, not including treatments and masks i use, that’ll be in the longer thread.

Sheald Recovery BalmiS Clinicalhttps://isclinical.com › sheald-recovery-balm

Hydrinity Restorative HA Serum with PPM⁶ - Supercharged Hyaluronic Acid | Hydrinity Skin Science

C-RADICAL Defense Antioxidant Serum | ALASTIN Skincare®

DERMAFLASH Dermapore+

Medicube AGE-R Booster-H

The Best LED Face Mask: Contour Face

prescribed tretinoin

prescribed benzoyl peroxide

prescribed niacinamide lotion

AlphaRet Clearing Serum | Treat Blemishes | skinbetter (only if i breakout)

AlphaRet Overnight Cream | Anti-Aging | skinbetter science

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 6% Mandelic Acid + 2% Lactic Acid Liquid Exfoliant

i also take vitamins but that’s a different subject.

edit: just realized i forgot to mention sunscreen and some other stuff but that’s fine, it’ll be in the longer thread.
i didn’t mention the whole list in it though, will do it in a further thread.

i’m in the entertainment industry, my agency requires for me to maintain perfect skin because of the phenotype i’m going for, so they forwarded me through to some professionals and they gave me this list.
So why does this serum justify the price ? Are the legit studies backing up their bold claims?

So why does this serum justify the price ? Are the legit studies backing up their bold claims?
On their website they seemed to have done some low quality meme study with 32 participants but i can't find an actual link to it or results. Still all of their products are overpriced and not worth it.
i didn’t mention the whole list in it though, will do it in a further thread.
Post which ones are the most effective, nobody wants to pay $1500 for skincare buddy

idk they only gave me that list so far, i don’t have a check in with my esthetician till another month and a half, that’s why i’m asking here. i saw that it won the newbeauty best serum award so that was good enough for me

On their website they seemed to have done some low quality meme study with 32 participants but i can't find an actual link to it or results. Still all of their products are overpriced and not worth it.

Post which ones are the most effective, nobody wants to pay $1500 for skincare buddy
as i said, that’ll be in a further thread.

32 paid participants probably. I want to see studies highlighting how their ingredients and mechanisms of action actually impact the face.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
32 paid participants probably. I want to see studies highlighting how their ingredients and mechanisms of action actually impact the face.
Ofcourse it's paid and rigged and no don't expect any details of how it actually works :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, C15-19 ALKANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/BLACK TEA FERMENT, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SPHINGOMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM GLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, SCHISANDRA SPHENANTHERA FRUIT EXTRACT, DIGLUCOSYL GALLIC ACID, ADENOSINE, CITRIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BELLIS PERENNIS (DAISY) FLOWER EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANOL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE.

I think this is gonna be a pass from me dawg

• Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, C15-19 ALKANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/BLACK TEA FERMENT, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SPHINGOMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM GLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, SCHISANDRA SPHENANTHERA FRUIT EXTRACT, DIGLUCOSYL GALLIC ACID, ADENOSINE, CITRIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BELLIS PERENNIS (DAISY) FLOWER EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANOL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE.

are the ingredients really that bad? thought it would be good considering the amount of ingredients used

Like just the amount of low-qual preservatives in a cream of this price point is hilarious. There's like 6.
  1. Sodium Benzoate
  2. Sodium Gluconate
  3. Potassium Sorbate
  4. Sodium Hydroxide
  5. Potassium Sorbate
  6. Phenethyl Alcohol
  7. 1,2-Hexanediol

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and vzidel
Like just the amount of low-qual preservatives in a cream of this price point is hilarious. There's like 6.
The average skincare normalfag doesn't even know what preservatives are, they just see a huge list of ingredients and think more = better.