Is this site more interesting than social media

Do you rot here more than social media (tiktok,instagram,shapchat,etc)

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Richcel
attention rotters

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
I would say YouTube is the best site for entertainment and information. So no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
I actually think prime looksmax was one of the funniest things I've ever encountered on the Internet

All the hyperautismo video game inspired lingo, absolutely ridiculous high energy speaking styles everywhere, worshipping the fuck out of random male models with cartoonishly over the top handsome faces, autismos writing 3000 word essays on how to increase your dick size, heaps and heaps of armchair psychology and social theory to rationalize all this shit and the cherry on top is these guys having beefs with eachother. Peak dopamine frying tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, scrunchables, Deleted member 56659 and 1 other person
I rot on Twitter and Youtube primarily

• +1
I actually think prime looksmax was one of the funniest things I've ever encountered on the Internet

All the hyperautismo video game inspired lingo, absolutely ridiculous high energy speaking styles everywhere, worshipping the fuck out of random male models with cartoonishly over the top handsome faces, autismos writing 3000 word essays on how to increase your dick size, heaps and heaps of armchair psychology and social theory to rationalize all this shit and the cherry on top is these guys having beefs with eachother. Peak dopamine frying tbh
Honestly its still very present on the site today but ppl always gotta say “muh back then was better” bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 56659 and scrunchables
I rot here because I have 0 hopes and copes left

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fxckz, Schizomogger, scrunchables and 1 other person
Honestly its still very present on the site today but ppl always gotta say “muh back then was better” bullshit
Yes but we have a lot more hormonal teenagers and schizos thanks to tiktok

• Woah
Yes but we have a lot more hormonal teenagers and schizos thanks to tiktok
the userbase has to shift into a new generation at some point, inevitable with anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 56659