Banned
IMG 20201007 234505

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4410 and Deleted member 5634
@benignice

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
idk everything I tried was a giga-cope

What hace you tried? The ordinary retinol was the only think that worked but i still get acné sometimes

What hace you tried? The ordinary retinol was the only think that worked but i still get acné sometimes
Its the only thing that will improve your face, but if you have pubertal acne like me then it won't fix it just improve,
personally I got too lazy and also didn't want to go through the purge

Update: the antiacne cream stuff kind of burns

All a waste of money besides the sunscreen maybe. Only thing you need is tretinoin + sunscreen + moisturizer. If you want to go the extra mile, vitamin c serum.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, maxmendietta, Lars2210 and 1 other person
All a waste of money besides the sunscreen maybe. Only thing you need is tretinoin + sunscreen + moisturizer. If you want to go the extra mile, vitamin c serum.

The second one has really good reviews online, 4.5 and people reporting acne dissapearing, im going to use it one month too see if it works.
I also have the ordinary retinol ill prolly use the retinol let it dry and put the second one on top.

Vitamin c, makes my sking jiggly and i dont see the effect tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
The second one has really good reviews online, 4.5 and people reporting acne dissapearing, im going to use it one month too see if it works.
I also have the ordinary retinol ill prolly use the retinol let it dry and put the second one on top.

Vitamin c, makes my sking jiggly and i dont see the effect tbh.

Just buy pharmaceutical grade retinol aka Tretinoin, yeah other acne shit may work but Tretinoin is proven to work for acne and way more, including restoring collagen and reversing sun damage.

Use tretinoin and your skin will mog babies. Don't share this secret elsewhere.

Just buy pharmaceutical grade retinol aka Tretinoin, yeah other acne shit may work but Tretinoin is proven to work for acne and way more, including restoring collagen and reversing sun damage.

Use tretinoin and your skin will mog babies. Don't share this secret elsewhere.

Its the ordinary retinol 1% enough, or will you recomend something more strong? Idc about the price

Its the ordinary retinol 1% enough, or will you recomend something more strong? Idc about the price
I'd go with 0.5% and use daily except when your skin is irritated. 1% may be too strong.

Also use as much as you want, don't do the pea sized bs.

• +1

• +1
I'd go with 0.5% and use daily except when your skin is irritated. 1% may be too strong.

Also use as much as you want, don't do the pea sized bs.

Ok man, yes my skin is 100% better with retinol, its just that acne keeps coming bacck no matter what i throw at him

Update: The lotion and sunscream felt my skill burn too, idk if its the fragrance.