is this skin color okay for vampiremaxxing or should i blast mt2

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
IMG 1124

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
I'm giga pale but plasting MT2 because I was cursed with hazel eyes. If you have giga pale skin and blue though, easily can dye your hair black and vampiremaxx.

I don't think it's very NT though, especially now. Tanning will be giga NT and OOthe summer when everybody else is doing it therefore it's a huge halo, so I'm just gonna do it.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
I'm giga pale but plasting MT2 because I was cursed with hazel eyes. If you have giga pale skin and blue though, easily can dye your hair black and vampiremaxx.

I don't think it's very NT though, especially now. Tanning will be giga NT and OOthe summer when everybody else is doing it therefore it's a huge halo, so I'm just gonna do it.
i don’t have blue, i have heterochromia, one eye is light grayish and the other is hazel/brown. i’ll be in portland and parts of alaska for some shoots for the most of the summer though, do you think tanning would still be better in this case

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i don’t have blue, i have heterochromia, one eye is light grayish and the other is hazel/brown. i’ll be in portland and parts of alaska for some shoots for the most of the summer though
Hm, well I'd say blast MT2 then. But it's your choice, I just think the best for NTness and health indictators would be getting tan rn

• +1
Reactions: vzidel