Is this supplument cope?

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou

I bought this a some time ago know i was wondering if it could acutally improve some things or is it just a waste of money (also im talking as a plus i have a diet blah blah just as a plus)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
It depends of the price and quantity, I guess magnesium is not easy to have with food unless ur eating 200g of almonds or 600g of pasta daily. And vitamin d is like hard to get in north countries with no sunshine during whole year

Warning some guys have reported magnesium supplements lower their sex drive

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and slavicpsycho
Just drink or eat things that are rich in these.

Warning some guys have reported magnesium supplements lower their sex drive
It just calm you down for a moment just take it before sleep unless yea it can lower sex drive but it increase free testosterone

97% of population has never heard of food :lul:

It depends of the price and quantity, I guess magnesium is not easy to have with food unless ur eating 200g of almonds or 600g of pasta daily. And vitamin d is like hard to get in north countries with no sunshine during whole year
price doesnt matter im asking as in benifits

You'll get crazy vit D and calcium from raw milk. Coconut water is a decent source of magnesium.
i live in Canada its illegal i also live too far from any dairy or regular farm i cant get any alternative?

i live in Canada its illegal i also live too far from any dairy or regular farm i cant get any alternative?
Brutal, I'm against drinking pasteurized milk since most of the nutrients and benefits of it are altered or destroyed. And all other milks are complete garbage.

Brutal, I'm against drinking pasteurized milk since most of the nutrients and benefits of it are altered or destroyed. And all other milks are complete garbage.
goat milk is a execption its kinda better than pasteurized milk and it is the only type of milk i can/would drink