Is this taz?]

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Invincible Warrior 🦅
I asked for taz but got this instead or its the same? Is thid enough percrntage?

20240828 174546

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and N1666

im sure it says tretinion blud

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and thebuffdon690
I asked for taz but got this instead or its the same? Is thid enough percrntage?

View attachment 3130669

No, that's tret combined with a topical antibiotic. The latter's efficacy is enhanced by tretinoin

This particular product can be extremely drying btw. And you gotta consider whether you want to use an antibiotic long term on your skin without there being any reason for it.

No, that's tret combined with a topical antibiotic. The latter's efficacy is enhanced by tretinoin

This particular product can be extremely drying btw. And you gotta consider whether you want to use an antibiotic long term on your skin without there being any reason for it.
Is it any good or should I just ask for taz. What is faster you reckon

Is it any good or should I just ask for taz. What is faster you reckon
the 0.25 % tret you posted is relatively weak (but still much stronger than any RETINOL product on the market)

Now, back to Tret vs Taz: Studies have shown that when it comes to ANTI-AGING tazarotene works faster than tretinoin.

If you can get a prescription for 0.1% tazaratone you would be using the best of the best in terms of efficacy and speed. But at that concentration irritation is likely in the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
the 0.25 % tret you posted is relatively weak (but still much stronger than any RETINOL product on the market)
Studies have shown that when it comes to ANTI-AGING tazarotene works faster than tretinoin.

If you can get a prescription for 0.1% tazaratone you would be using the best of the best in terms of efficacy and speed. But at that concentration irritation is likely in the beginning.
I had an appointment with my derma yesterday and asked for taz and he said yes ok and prescribed me this shit. I will call them tomorrow to ask for different prescription. But do you know any website in europe where I can order if they dont want to prescribe. Alldaychemist doesnt work for netherlands. Thanks again bro. And what did you mean with the topical part of your prevjous message?

I had an appointment with my derma yesterday and asked for taz and he said yes ok and prescribed me this shit. I will call them tomorrow to ask for different prescription. But do you know any website in europe where I can order if they dont want to prescribe. Alldaychemist doesnt work for netherlands. Thanks again bro. And what did you mean with the topical part of your prevjous message?
"And what did you mean with the topical part of your prevjous message?"

The product you posted Treclinac consists of two active ingredients. 0,25% TRETINOIN and a topical antibiotic called CLINDAMYCINE.

Topical means that it is not taken orally but applied to the skin in this case.

I cannot help you with any website tho.

Bruhh I asked for taz 1 mg and he said yes and gave me this. Or is it the same?
20240902 172550

nope. wrong again. This is differin (adapalene) which I use.

Is she a dermatologist or a general doctor?
He is a dermatologist. He prescirbes me this and I get it at the drogist. Should I order taz or is differin good?

Taz isn't available in morocco btw, but I got tret without a prescription

He is a dermatologist. He prescirbes me this and I get it at the drogist. Should I order taz or is differin good?
differin is weaker, but its still my favourite retinoid. You can test it out now that you have the prescription

• +1
differin is weaker, but its still my favourite retinoid. You can test it out now that you have the prescription

• +1
Sorry for so many questions but do you think it works better against acne scars than taz. Otherwise I might order taz because I want lose acbe scars at same time as active acne

Yo bro I have been using differin for a couple of days now combined with the tret in the morning (my derm said it was ok). I have new pimples but I dont know if its purging or breakout. How do you know. Its itchy tho