looks toptier to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, sayi, Shkreliii and 1 other person
is this SCP - 612 ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan, 4lt.Real, Mewton and 6 others
Nigga apply 69000 more filters and fry the fucking video to the point where nothing is visible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, sayi and Deleted member 71265
torso too short and wide also hes moving his head downwards, his body isnt relaxed
idk, this is some meme video

looks disgusting + youre obviously trying to flare your lats, clint walker is the most appealing frame OAT

this is the cringe shit this fag uploaded btw incase he deletes it

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer and dna_cel
looks disgusting, clint walker is the most appealing frame OAT

View attachment 2941682
this is the cringe shit this fag uploaded btw incase he deletes it
Nah the goat of frame is rain (korean guy)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
What's the ideal length of a torso ?
Including head about 0.46 times total height. So considering 180cm as the standard proportions about 99cm should be the legs and rest 81cm should be torso.

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
he just has good muscle shape, literally invisible near clint walker however
Clint walker had an overall endomorph bear type build. Rain has the lean fuckboy build. We all know whats more lusted for by women

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, RealNinja and Deleted member 71265
Clint walker had an overall endomorph bear type build. Rain has the lean fuckboy build. We all know whats more lusted for by women
Rains much more appealing in terms of body composition but I thought we were talking about frame, which is skeletal for the most part

Rains much more appealing in terms of body composition but I thought we were talking about frame, which is skeletal for the most part
Frame isnt just being a wide block of bone, it is about proportion. Their isnt just the "muhhh 1.618 phi ratio" used here. Hundreds of ratio that are braiin uses to perceive what indicates healthy development. Its fascinating tbvh. Even the size of ur skull can impactt how ur frame appears. Leg length, torso length, the ratio of 9:11 between torso and legs. The wingspan being about 3 inches above the total height. Big hands, Waist being about [ ((total height in inches)/3) + 6 ] inches, and so so much more.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
so much hate you're just jealous of my insane frame :lul:
No one is hating u for ur frame brudda its for the faggy actions ur doing with ur body. Just shoot a natural video man. From what I can discern from the clip, I can say your frame def lies in the above avg category so dw tbh

• +1
Frame isnt just being a wide block of bone, it is about proportion. Their isnt just the "muhhh 1.618 phi ratio" used here. Hundreds of ratio that are braiin uses to perceive what indicates healthy development. Its fascinating tbvh. Even the size of ur skull can impactt how ur frame appears. Leg length, torso length, the ratio of 9:11 between torso and legs. The wingspan being about 3 inches above the total height. Big hands, Waist being about [ ((total height in inches)/3) + 6 ] inches, and so so much more.
I agree but like I said, thats your skeleton. Muscle and fat is body composition, not frame

I agree but like I said, thats your skeleton. Muscle and fat is body composition, not frame
Frame is purely skeletal. Hard tissue. First layer in the heirarchy of blackpill. Hard features (bones, height, race) > soft features (skin, muscle, fat, dick) > dead tissue (hair) > accessories (clothing, jewellery).

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Deleted member 71265
No one is hating u for ur frame brudda its for the faggy actions ur doing with ur body. Just shoot a natural video man. From what I can discern from the clip, I can say your frame def lies in the above avg category so dw tbh
thanks bhaiii <33

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
looks like the merchant from RE4 so idk

• JFL