Is this the best pheno in the world?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Pheno as in skin tone not features which are not captured accurately by cam but would you say if slightly lighter this pheno is the best?

IMG 20220705 203459

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 20528, wollet2 and 9 others
What pheno is that? Generic street shitter?

The delusion continues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, lepo2317, Aesthetics_III and 12 others
Your fucking retarded if this isn’t a troll post

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detona, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
What part of india are you from?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and lepo2317
Perfect amount of melanin and red yellow undertones imo idk how people can say this pheno is shit. They don't give reasons either, just a flippant "haha curry" and fuck off. Coping cumskins and self hating curries make up this forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Detona
pheno as in skin tone jfl

What pheno is that? Generic street shitter?

The delusion continues
Another regurgitated coping comment. This is not curry pheno at all, stupid idiot. Boring users like you kill this forum

I didn't read what's in OP but this

Images   2022 07 15T191414412

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Cutecel2001, Gargantuan and 7 others
Im curious
Dad brahmin mom brahmin I live in the hottest city in India apart from Rajasthan cities and I'm tanned as a result.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Another regurgitated coping comment. This is not curry pheno at all, stupid idiot. Boring users like you kill this forum
It's you who is coping. Tanned white skin (ideal) is not the same as this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's you who is coping. Tanned white skin (ideal) is not the same as this.
Tanned white skin is not ideal jfl. North atlandid is very good, not most cumskins who tan- it is just a smv boost for them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Erik-Jón
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
Cus like this next life he will be reincarnated as a nerdic hopefully
@Preston you don’t want to be a nerdcuck they’re all subhuman hope to be a fingod Instead

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tanned white skin is not ideal jfl. North atlandid is very good, not most cumskins who tan- it is just a smv boost for them
Do you believe you resemble North atlandid in anyway?

Is that near Bangladesh?
No west coast but I live in easy coast. Brahmins scattered almost equally across the country but they have very high steppe ancestry along with jatts. Although they make up only 4% of the population. Only 2% are also not mixed heavily. I'd say I'm in that 2% because I'm somewhat lighter than most Brahmins I see. But still mixed to an appreciable extent imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No west coast but I live in easy coast. Brahmins scattered almost equally across the country but they have very high steppe ancestry along with jatts. Although they make up only 4% of the population. Only 2% are also not mixed heavily. I'd say I'm in that 2% because I'm somewhat lighter than most Brahmins I see. But still mixed to an appreciable extent imo
Jfl at using west and east cost for india.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
Perfect amount of melanin and red yellow undertones imo idk how people can say this pheno is shit. They don't give reasons either, just a flippant "haha curry" and fuck off.
Your skin is brown lol.

I see.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
Put your star on

North Atlantixld is incel.pheno.looks like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15827
i honestly dont understand what is ideal. imo it would be black/dark brown hair and a slight/medium tan like olive.

but my turk friend is like 6 inches taller than me, better looking, im a pale blonde twink. no girls like him. i got girls

i think dark hair olive skin mogs. but this honestly might just be male gaze.

idk what to think anymore

i give up

because statistics goes against this ideal^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Detona, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15827
My pheno is ideal to femboymaxxing :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your skin isn't olive..

Bruno in your avi has olive skin
Ik it doesn't look it in the pic but I have olive skin irl I'm sorry bro I have used phone as excuse for so long bit im getting iphone in three weeks:feelsautistic:

Ik it doesn't look it in the pic but I have olive skin irl I'm sorry bro I have used phone as excuse for so long bit im getting iphone in three weeks:feelsautistic:
Cope I have a xiaomi I look the same in pics

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829