Is this the biggest cope ever?

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory

>G-g-goys, Asia and Europe are dying out totally because of economic reasons and TOTALLY not because of foids ONLY fucking gigachads and whoring around
Is this the biggest cope EVER? The only reason why Asia and Europe have such insanely low fertility is because foids only want to fuck top 10% of men, which is obviously incompatible with fertility.
If better economy = better fertility, then how the FUCK do you explain that the highest fertility in the world is in Africa (JFL) and Islamic countries?
Literally the only developed country in the world with good fertility is Israel. Does Israel economymog Europe? No. It's literally in the constant state of war.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, DeadTrees, Klasik616 and 5 others
Italian foids are dark triad 6 ft tanned tatooed med chad only if drug dealer or ex prisoner even better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goo25, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 2 others
its because women prioritize their career over having children.

its because women prioritize their career over having children.
No, it's because foids prioritize fucking gigachads over settling down with a man that will actually love them and have a family with.

• +1
Reactions: jué and lowiqNormie
both are contribute to low fertility. A lot of foids dont wanna have kids anymore
Foids rather rot on tiktok and ig than settling for non chads its not worth for them

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
View attachment 3048564

>G-g-goys, Asia and Europe are dying out totally because of economic reasons and TOTALLY not because of foids ONLY fucking gigachads and whoring around
Is this the biggest cope EVER? The only reason why Asia and Europe have such insanely low fertility is because foids only want to fuck top 10% of men, which is obviously incompatible with fertility.
If better economy = better fertility, then how the FUCK do you explain that the highest fertility in the world is in Africa (JFL) and Islamic countries?
Literally the only developed country in the world with good fertility is Israel. Does Israel economymog Europe? No. It's literally in the constant state of war.
How is he so delusional 🤣

both are contribute to low fertility. A lot of foids dont wanna have kids anymore
They want kids from gigachads but gigachads are too busy fucking every foid in the city.

• +1
Reactions: jué and lowiqNormie
They want kids from gigachads but gigachads are too busy fucking every foid in the city.
Chads are literally fucking a different woman every day and then the same mtbs htbs that get fucked will be chad only from there its like a virus

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and SubhumanForever

tldw womans rights

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Paul7 and SubhumanForever
I have been an outcast recluse and have lost almost all social contacts, due to non nt I don't even have socials, I will try on dating apps but compared to a few years ago I have declined aesthetically, so it is not certain that I will be successful. @maarda

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I have been an outcast recluse and have lost almost all social contacts, due to non nt I don't even have socials
If you spent your teenage years as a nt,it is very easy to become a nt again because you have experience and know how things work

I will try on dating apps but compared to a few years ago I have declined aesthetically, so it is not certain that I will be successful.
Habibi come to turkey,turkish foids are whores for Italians.I don't know why, maybe med phenotype is so attractive for them

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If you spent your teenage years as a nt,it is very easy to become a nt again because you have experience and know how things work

Habibi come to turkey,turkish foids are whores for Italians.I don't know why, maybe med phenotype is so attractive for them
I was and I am non NT, I have to try, you're right

• Love it
Reactions: maarda