IS THIS THE CURE TO OCD?

S

SwerveGG

Bronze
so i have struggled with severe ocd since i was 10, and this year i came to a conclusion, i have great genes, white, 6,4 tons of facial potential, but i’m a complete fuckijg mentalcel with crippling ocd, that’s ruining my life, so i have wrote notes down for the past couple weeks, trying different things out to cure it. and genuinely i think i know how this will be done. A. environment, so we all know no one had mental issues 1000000 years ago, cuz that shit wasn’t a thing, we only have it now due to diet, internet, offsetting our dopamine, etc etc. so that’s part A of what i’m doing, only meat, fruit, and water, along with only 30 minutes of phone a day. Now, Part B, how we rewire our brain back to neurotypical, so for me specifically my ocd, just like everyone else, repeats unwanted thoughts, over and over, now i have tried over time the typical “just don’t care” “do behavioral therapy” all that cope jewish stuff that will leave u with issues forever, but the one thing i found that works, and if u can master it, u will be fully cured, is the art of understanding ocd is a game, like it’s not real, it’s not there, nothing is happening, there is no ocd. think like, what would the chad version of me do when i have “ocd” he simply wouldn’t, he wouldn’t process it as real, it wouldn’t even make sense, he would think it’s a joke, and it would never cross his mind again, so really embodying this and understanding, i don’t have any “ocd” or “ocd isn’t a thing” is what has worked for me, how can u have anxiety in things u don’t believe in, now this is very hard, not easy done as said, but if u can do this. i can promise anyone out there a way out of OCD. side note (buying dihexa for neuroplasticity so if anything else doesn’t work, i can just blast this shit and my whole brain will become like play doh, and i simply will lose the OCD. lmk thoughts on this.)

Last edited:
so i have struggled with severe ocd since i was 10, and this year i came to a conclusion, i have great genes, white, 6,4 tons of facial potential, but i’m a complete fuckijg mentalcel with crippling ocd, that’s ruining my life, so i have wrote notes down for the past couple weeks, trying different things out to cure it. and genuinely i think i know how this will be done. A. environment, so we all know no one had mental issues 1000000 years ago, cuz that shit wasn’t a thing, we only have it now due to diet, internet, offsetting our dopamine, etc etc. so that’s part A of what i’m doing, only meat, fruit, and water, along with only 30 minutes of phone a day. Now, Part B, how we rewire our brain back to neurotypical, so for me specifically my ocd, will just do just like everyone else, repeat unwanted thoughts, over and over, now i have tried over time the typical “just don’t care” “do behavioral therapy” all that cope jewish stuff that will leave u with issues forever, but the one thing i found that works, and if u can master it, u will be fully cured, is the art of understanding ocd is a game, like it’s not real, it’s not there, nothing is happening, there is no ocd. think like, what would the chad version of me do when i have “ocd” he simply wouldn’t, he wouldn’t process it as real, it wouldn’t even make sense, he would think it’s a joke, and it would never cross his mind again, so really embodying this and understanding, i don’t have any “ocd” or “ocd isn’t a thing” is what has worked for me, how can u have anxiety in things u don’t believe in, now this is very hard, not easy done as said, but if u can do this. i can promise anyone out there a way out of OCD. side note (buying dihexa for neuroplasticity so if anything else doesn’t work, i can just blast this shit and my whole brain will become like play doh, and i simply will lose the OCD. lmk thoughts on this.)
so i have struggled with severe ocd since i was 10, and this year i came to a conclusion, i have great genes, white, 6,4 tons of facial potential, but i’m a complete fuckijg mentalcel with crippling ocd, that’s ruining my life, so i have wrote notes down for the past couple weeks, trying different things out to cure it. and genuinely i think i know how this will be done. A. environment, so we all know no one had mental issues 1000000 years ago, cuz that shit wasn’t a thing, we only have it now due to diet, internet, offsetting our dopamine, etc etc. so that’s part A of what i’m doing, only meat, fruit, and water, along with only 30 minutes of phone a day. Now, Part B, how we rewire our brain back to neurotypical, so for me specifically my ocd, just like everyone else, repeats unwanted thoughts, over and over, now i have tried over time the typical “just don’t care” “do behavioral therapy” all that cope jewish stuff that will leave u with issues forever, but the one thing i found that works, and if u can master it, u will be fully cured, is the art of understanding ocd is a game, like it’s not real, it’s not there, nothing is happening, there is no ocd. think like, what would the chad version of me do when i have “ocd” he simply wouldn’t, he wouldn’t process it as real, it wouldn’t even make sense, he would think it’s a joke, and it would never cross his mind again, so really embodying this and understanding, i don’t have any “ocd” or “ocd isn’t a thing” is what has worked for me, how can u have anxiety in things u don’t believe in, now this is very hard, not easy done as said, but if u can do this. i can promise anyone out there a way out of OCD. side note (buying dihexa for neuroplasticity so if anything else doesn’t work, i can just blast this shit and my whole brain will become like play doh, and i simply will lose the OCD. lmk thoughts on this.)
bump

nope! after some research 80% of nootropics are either placebo or neuron dependent <-> person (weird way to illustrate, what it means is you would be buying alot of nootropics to find a fit for you)

nope! after some research 80% of nootropics are either placebo or neuron dependent <-> person (weird way to illustrate, what it means is you would be buying alot of nootropics to find a fit for you)
Too much hassle and wasted money then

Too much hassle and wasted money then
yep! thats why i dont really advise for nootropics anymore, even if u do find a good nootropic i would only affect lets say 15% of your cognition in daily tasks

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
yep! thats why i dont really advise for nootropics anymore, even if u do find a good nootropic i would only affect lets say 15% of your cognition in daily tasks
15% is still quite massive tbh. If I find a nootropic with that increase, I’d be happy.

15% is still quite massive tbh. If I find a nootropic with that increase, I’d be happy.
:think:, perhaps it is, but if your younger (or even middle aged) your np is so plastic where you can benefit from neuron creation with more effects than nootropics

• +1
:think:, perhaps it is, but if your younger (or even middle aged) your np is so plastic where you can benefit from neuron creation with more effects than nootropics
What techniques do you know that can do this ?

What techniques do you know that can do this ?
techniques? neuro creation stems from learning new info, learn how to do complex stuff, overtime you will have enough neurons to finally quit this shitty place forever

• +1
techniques? neuro creation stems from learning new info, learn how to do complex stuff, overtime you will have enough neurons to finally quit this shitty place forever
Tbh I need to ask for a ban from this place

Tbh I need to ask for a ban from this place
maybe! but thats just a emotional response, you wont leave. you wont leave because this is the only social media that you can get instant replies from, the only social media that shares the same believes & concepts as you, the real way to quit is to find a girlfriend, once i found one i posted around, 2-3 times in that 2 months (short lasted, she moved)

like did u not read the thread u fucking retard wtf u talking about