Is this the life you really want?

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
I wanted to write another post about LTR, but I know that, as always, you will think that I am bragging. This forum is the only place on the internet that believes that the purpose of life is slaying. But okay, you have the right to think so. Maybe someday you will understand that all chads and chadlites are already in relationships with thier stacys and stacylites. They always had access to countless foids, and yet they knew that only one committed woman could make them happy forever. Meanwhile, HTN's spend their weekends at clubs and flex because they slayed another LTB/MTB, meaning girls who are in bed with a different guy every week. Is this the validation you're looking for? Is this the life you want?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, grimy, Myth and 21 others
yes

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, tallnegga, Deleted member 17595 and 9 others
incels only focus on slaying because this is what they lack most. after you ascend, if you were a wagie before, you will still be a wagie like rest of the society.

i dont want to be a wagie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The Thinker, Myth, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
You got it completely wrong it's normies who have to settle for LTR's while Chads have a haram of foids to fuck everyday.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29167
the purpose of life is fucking anime girls in lucid dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 22623 and 6 others
Its the only way for us statuscels. Having a quality gf worth of ltr requires friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Master_Race, rand anon and 1 other person
Because I prefer LTR and marriage with one wonderful woman.
Your foid is getting fucked by Tyrone while your sitting on a computer chair making 73,000 posts on a looksmaxxing forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Myth, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Your foid is getting fucked by Tyrone while your sitting in a computer chair making 73,000 posts on a looksmaxxing forum
She's on a video call with me actually. We leave it running on the background.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Does she look like this?

KVMxK3W.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yet they knew that only one committed woman could make them happy forever
no, they realized saying wouldn't make them happy forever, so they got into relationships in hopes that that would, but it didn't, so they had kids in hopes that that would, but that didn't either, so they cheated on their partners, but that didn't, and so on. it's a series of carrots on sticks. you never get the carrot. it's called dukkha, my boy, the inherent unsatisfactoriness of life. give up on ever being satisfied.

I wanted to write another post about LTR, but I know that, as always, you will think that I am bragging. This forum is the only place on the internet that believes that the purpose of life is slaying. But okay, you have the right to think so. Maybe someday you will understand that all chads and chadlites are already in relationships with thier stacys and stacylites. They always had access to countless foids, and yet they knew that only one committed woman could make them happy forever. Meanwhile, HTN's spend their weekends at clubs and flex because they slayed another LTB/MTB, meaning girls who are in bed with a different guy every week. Is this the validation you're looking for? Is this the life you want?
Didn’t read but slaying is cope yes. Ltr virgin or nothing

having a gf and getting validation from other girls is all you need in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
or option number 3:
let people do whatever they want and learn from their experiences and go for what fits them most

the purpose of life is fucking anime girls in lucid dreams

Brootal

luciddreammaxxing to fuck anime girls​

JoinedMay 3, 2023

You got it completely wrong it's normies who have to settle for LTR's while Chads have a haram of foids to fuck everyday.
You got it completely wrong. MTN's and HTN's seek validation by slaying random, low-value foids. Chads and chadlites have such high self esteem and high quality exclusive women that they live low-cortisol lives and need nothing more. They just look down with a smile from the top of the food chain.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You got it completely wrong. MTN's and HTN's seek validation by slaying random, low-value foids. Chads and chadlites have such high self esteem and high quality exclusive women that they live low-cortisol lives and need nothing more. They just look down with a smile from the top of the food chain.
I have interacted with more Chads than you have I know what they are really like. The ones you are talking about are trad Chads which are extremely rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Xangsane
I have interacted with more Chads than you have I know what they are really like. The ones you are talking about are trad Chads which are extremely rare.
Are these Chads just MTNs on roids and are tall?

Chads get cucked as well, there’s always a bigger mogger out there.

Chads get cucked as well, there’s always a bigger mogger out there.
We have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. Cortisol free life.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
We have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. Cortisol free life.
A cortisol free life as a man is living in a patriarchal society free of social media, and where women’s rights are severely restricted or don’t exist at all. Even then, there’s hardly any cortisol free life as a man, we’re always competing against each other.

Maybe AI and artificial wombs could eliminate this need to compete.

cope thead #57931 on this subject

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and 444
JFL at thinking chads don't ever have casual sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
JFL at thinking chads don't ever have casual sex
Chads and also chadlites usually have some slaying period behind them, but they quickly drop out of it. Why? Because the better you look and the more attention you get from women, the less you feel the need of slaying. You just know that you are valuable and you don't need to seek validation from anyone. Then you bet on a relationship with a girl you want to take seriously. Sex is so much better when you feel that she is only yours, unavailable to others. Chads and chadlites choose this path, they are fulfilled and can focus on other aspects of life. At the same time, HTNs and MTNs hang out on Tinder and visit bars and clubs on weekends. Why? Because they are still looking for validation, which is why finding a chance for another slaying is so important to them. They want to reach the place where chads and chadlites are already. The only place that can guarantee long-term happiness.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies