Is this the peak female gaze physique

ohslash

ohslash

Lurking
Feel like he’s a little too muscular
IMG 5933

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln
ohh.. i was showering earlier and then I closed my eyes and imagined how i fucked @ohslash mother and sister and grandmother so hard they were moaning so crazy that the neighbour called the cops and then the most unimaginable thing happend most surreal event of my life.. THE police officers started fucking them aswell like dubbelpenetration with their baton up their anal and shit. Then after that i took the tazer from the cop and started tazing his sister so she nearly passed out.. SHIT that bitch was shaking like she had an epileptic seizure holy fuck. It was a nice experience because it turned out to be a flashback from when it actually happend

Fuck no that dude looks weird AF lol

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
ohh.. i was showering earlier and then I closed my eyes and imagined how i fucked @ohslash mother and sister and grandmother so hard they were moaning so crazy that the neighbour called the cops and then the most unimaginable thing happend most surreal event of my life.. THE police officers started fucking them aswell like dubbelpenetration with their baton up their anal and shit. Then after that i took the tazer from the cop and started tazing his sister so she nearly passed out.. SHIT that bitch was shaking like she had an epileptic seizure holy fuck. It was a nice experience because it turned out to be a flashback from when it actually happend
peak retardation right here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and Alt Number 3