Is this the perfect physique?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer

Could definitely have a bigger neck, traps and forearms for a more dominant look (that could easily turn into ogremaxing though).

But aesthetically speaking I'd say this is pretty much ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Idrissmaxxing
still recessed manlet gymcel coper

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Raffydelrey, Deleted member 5385 and 6 others

Could definitely have bigger neck, traps and forearms for a more dominant look (that could easily turn into ogremaxing though).

This is too much imo. You really don't need that much. It's probably universally agreed upon that tyler durden is the ideal +-~

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7753, Vergil.is and 3 others
Jeff seid is ideal but he has a rly good body aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6785
This is too much imo. You really don't need that much. It's probably universally agreed upon that tyler durden is the ideal +-~
for me pitt in troy is ideal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Extreme cope, durden looks like a twink in comparison and gets proper mogged

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 10536

Could definitely have a bigger neck, traps and forearms for a more dominant look (that could easily turn into ogremaxing though).

for aesthetics Christian Bale in american psycho (ottermode) is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
women generally prefer less muscular than this.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, systvm, Deleted member 6572 and 2 others
David laid Is ideal physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 6785
true, muscles are a key dimorphic feature. Foids don't admit it, but it is their natural instinct to be attracted to muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
Tbh only males care about huge muscles, as they want to prove something to other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: systvm, Deleted member 4430 and Ritalincell
Tbh only males care about huge muscles, as they want to prove something to other dudes.
yes exactly, that guy in the video is pretty small compared to bodybuilders

• +1
Everything else exactly the same, if you compared two guys one with durdens physique and another with Greg o Gallagher’s every single time girls will pick Greg unless they have self esteem issues

• WTF
true, muscles are a key dimorphic feature. Foids don't admit it, but it is their natural instinct to be attracted to muscles.
Asian girls aren't tho somehow

Everything else exactly the same, if you compared two guys one with durdens physique and another with Greg o Gallagher’s every single time girls will pick Greg unless they have self esteem issues
this is just one study, but "size" as in muscle mass and frame is far more important than most people think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
Yes, yes it is. Don't let internet autists fool you, it's all a matter of proportions and shoulders/waist ratio

Unironically would have to perform an experiment for that. And unironically, I probably should do it irl myself, as to low inhib maxx. Fjl. Could be fun or could be a disaster.

Unironically would have to perform an experiment for that. And unironically, I probably should do it irl myself, as to low inhib maxx. Fjl. Could be fun or could be a disaster.
you could, or you could observe any social situation and see how much better on average the response is to guys who are more built. Better yet you could take note of how people treat you right now, start training if you aren’t already, and see CLEARLY for yourself

you could, or you could observe any social situation and see how much better on average the response is to guys who are more built. Better yet you could take note of how people treat you right now, start training if you aren’t already, and see CLEARLY for yourself
Tbh people treat me like a 12 y/o girl, ngl. Brings some perks with that too, ngl. As people don't expect me to do a lot of heavy shit or just gives me some slack.
They can't really see the physique over the clothes anyway, if you're lean. Unless you're hugely built, but imo I'd have to go for super lean physique or rope. Height would be/is more obvious imo.
I often meet short people and they try to compensate by gymmaxxing, so they legit look like fantasy dwarfs or like moving squares, idk a bit funny.
The people in op are too rare to be able to observe irl, so imo realistically you can only show the pics to random girls and ask which one they prefer.

No, Jon Skywalker.

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Arnold look-alike.

Tbh people treat me like a 12 y/o girl, ngl. Brings some perks with that too, ngl. As people don't expect me to do a lot of heavy shit or just gives me some slack.
They can't really see the physique over the clothes anyway, if you're lean. Unless you're hugely built, but imo I'd have to go for super lean physique or rope. Height would be/is more obvious imo.
I often meet short people and they try to compensate by gymmaxxing, so they legit look like fantasy dwarfs or like moving squares, idk a bit funny.
The people in op are too rare to be able to observe irl, so imo realistically you can only show the pics to random girls and ask which one they prefer.
that guy is only 5'9 or so, he isn't overly big, honestly I'd be bummed if I could bench almost 4 plates and only look like that ngl

but yeah at like 5'7 and under you could roidcope /blacksmith dwarf max or you could pretty boy max and still gymcel, just try to stay lean

I would always train with the goal in mind to build as much mass as possible if your natural, because too much mass is just simply not possible if you're low bf and natural, (although try to work less legs and maybe try to not overdo trizeps)

• JFL
idk bro dont call me faggot or something but this is ideal 4 me probs not 4 girls though

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
that guy is only 5'9 or so, he isn't overly big, honestly I'd be bummed if I could bench almost 4 plates and only look like that ngl

but yeah at like 5'7 and under you could roidcope /blacksmith dwarf max or you could pretty boy max and still gymcel, just try to stay lean

I would always train with the goal in mind to build as much mass as possible if your natural, because too much mass is just simply not possible if you're low bf and natural, (although try to work less legs and maybe try to not overdo trizeps)
I know I should lift for example. But I can't psychologically bulk. And trying to build muscles at tdee is also suifuel.
I most likely fall into prettyboy camp, so getting bloated is just not acceptable.
And ye, blacksmith dwarf is what I had in mind, jfl.
To me training is about health and aesthetics. I always have to look my best, I'd go mental if I turned slightly fat. Maybe bdd at this point.
Body

My body, at this point have posted it so many times, that I think I might have a mental disorder.

I know I should lift for example. But I can't psychologically bulk. And trying to build muscles at tdee is also suifuel.
I most likely fall into prettyboy camp, so getting bloated is just not acceptable.
To me training is about health and aesthetics. I always have to look my best, I'd go mental if I turned slightly fat. Maybe bdd at this point.
View attachment 794128
My body, at this point have posted it so many times, that I think I might have a mental disorder.
dont worry about putting on fat, you can diet afterwards, even if you have too much muscle you will still be able to loose them pretty fast if that's what you want jfl

I personally would lean out more, or start a bulk and then subsequently cut, also the neckpill is real, your face looks a lot more masculine with a muscular neck

• +1
View attachment 794128
nice wrists bro, plus blond and white mogs 99% of users here

• Love it
Don't know. Looks like the perfect house though.