is this the physique foids want?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax till just being lean is your new fat
is this the physique foids want guys to have?

IMG 1339

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Bonecel01 and framemoggerr
It doesn't really matter what the ideal physique is. You're stuck with your own shit. The only thing that you can do is acquire similar mass to the x. Insertions and proportions are entirely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and appealmaxed
It doesn't really matter what the ideal physique is. You're stuck with your own shit. The only thing that you can do is acquire similar mass to the x. Insertions and proportions are entirely genetic.
you have klinefelters

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
if you had ideal or what u considered ideal , what would be the ideal amount of mass. like who has the ideal amount of mass on frame?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Bonecel01 and St.TikTokcel
Fuark ideal

if you had ideal or what u considered ideal , what would be the ideal amount of mass. like who has the ideal amount of mass on frame?
Could go bigger if he wanted to. You can't really get too big as a "natty".
800full trevor signorino

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Muscle mass and body fat is based on effort. If I didn't work out and didn't care how many calories I ate my body would look disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Bonecel01