• E76A1AAE-36E3-42F5-A403-54A32D492CDD.jpeg
    E76A1AAE-36E3-42F5-A403-54A32D492CDD.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 69
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and born2shitforced2wipe
Has to be MK4 not MK7

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
lmao its not gonna do cheat bro u need k2 high dosed. usually its 15mg per pill. the one ur planning to steal is 0,1 mg/pill.

• So Sad
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
In japanese oteoporosis studies they used 45mg mk4
There are a few high dose cheap ones If u are not in a third world shithole

low inhib if you steal looksmaxxing drugs from the pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
yeah good idea take unnatural k2 while lacking vitamins synergistic to it. will 100% make you a slayer

lmao its not gonna do cheat bro u need k2 high dosed. usually its 15mg per pill. the one ur planning to steal is 0,1 mg/pill.
Where do I find high dosed? Found one with 5mg a pill and I could take 3 at a time?
A
yeah good idea take unnatural k2 while lacking vitamins synergistic to it. will 100% make you a slayer
already have d3 zinc calcium magnesium
low inhib if you steal looksmaxxing drugs from the pharmacy
Life is just a silly game to me now idgaf

Last edited:
Lol that's mcg, not mg. The difference is a factor of 1000. My first bottle of k2 was the same dosage. Completely useless. All 100 capsules of 100 mcg in that bottle are only 10 mg in combines mass of k2. Clinical trials are done with 45 mg a day, so you would have to chug 4 and a half of those bottles a day to get the same amount that I'm taking.

I have 15 mg capsules and take 3 a day. Here's an link to one of the many k2 supplement bottles being sold on Amazon (this one has the same dosage as mine). You can look around online for something cheaper if it's not affordable, but keep in mind the dosage this time.
Amazon product ASIN B00457KVBM

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and Rasputin
Lol that's mcg, not mg. The difference is a factor of 1000. My first bottle of k2 was the same dosage. Completely useless. All 100 capsules of 100 mcg in that bottle are only 10 mg in combines mass of k2. Clinical trials are done with 45 mg a day, so you would have to chug 4 and a half of those bottles a day to get the same amount that I'm taking.

I have 15 mg capsules and take 3 a day. Here's an link to one of the many k2 supplement bottles being sold on Amazon (this one has the same dosage as mine). You can look around online for something cheaper if it's not affordable, but keep in mind the dosage this time.
How old are you and have you seen results ? I’m 16 and a half

How old are you and have you seen results ? I’m 16 and a half
I turned 16 a few days ago. I started it only a bit more than a month ago. I don't think enough time has passed for there to be any effects.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

I use this same one. But I only do 15mg daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
IVE BEEN TAKING 200 mg of vitamin k2 for months. i also take creatine, vitamin d 3, ashwagandha, hyloronic acid, folic acid.
I NOW HAVE PAIN IN MY KIDNEYS AM I DYING????????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and Deleted member 1553
I use this same one. But I only do 15mg daily
I've searched far and wide for an answer backed with evidence showing the effects at varying different dosages. It would be unfortunate for many people if it turns out that taking more than 45 mg daily has adverse effects on the bone structure or if any less is useless. For that reason, I'm taking the exact same dosage since I know at this dosage it has the desired effect.

nope it has to be mk4 mk7

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
I turned 16 a few days ago. I started it only a bit more than a month ago. I don't think enough time has passed for there to be any effects.
Keep me posted on the results since we are both the same age. I’m combining this with various other supplements, ashwaganda, tongkat, and I am committed to hard mewing lifting and sprints . Assuming you are committed to hard mewing too I think we should see some results in 6 months time. I’m not looking for fast results but instead trusting my process working for bone growth and forward growth until age 20 before I look toward any fillers etc. Anyways good luck I’ll be buying what you have and we will be the ones to judge as youngins.
IVE BEEN TAKING 200 mg of vitamin k2 for months. i also take creatine, vitamin d 3, ashwagandha, hyloronic acid, folic acid.
I NOW HAVE PAIN IN MY KIDNEYS AM I DYING????????
How old are u

Could it make my already big nose bigger?

There will be none lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, mattzdeb and Deleted member 1553