Is this the state of ricecels and black foids in 2023?

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Just use r/AsianMasculinity as a dating app theory. Very cute black girl tbh. Is this what we have to resort to? Jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, sibience, JovenCansao and 7 others
😎✊🏾

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble
the guy behind the account

Screenshot 2023 07 03 at 02 24 08 indian man pc   Cerca con Google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, sibience, JovenCansao and 6 others
Just use r/AsianMasculinity as a dating app theory. Very cute black girl tbh. Is this what we have to resort to? Jfl

JFL SOMEONE REVERSE SEARCH THE PICTURES

IF ITS REAL THEN NIGGERS ARE SUCH SUBHUMANS THEY HAVE TO BEG FOR DATES IN FUCKING INCEL REDDIT SUBS FULL OF INDIANS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, sibience, Manana and 7 others
Not much into ebony but I would tap that nigress

• +1
Reactions: sibience, enchanted_elixir and Cheesyrumble

Black women getting cuckqueaned by BMWF and Asian men getting cucked by WMBF
In a logical world, AMBF would make a lot of sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, enchanted_elixir and Cheesyrumble

IF ITS REAL THEN NIGGERS ARE SUCH SUBHUMANS THEY HAVE TO BEG FOR DATES IN FUCKING INCEL REDDIT SUBS FULL OF INDIANS
Screenshot 2023 07 03 at 02 29 29 Look at the face I found with PimEyes Try it yourself on Pi

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel

Screenshot 20230702 202341 Reddit

Screenshot 20230702 203018 Reddit

If real, why isn't she getting plowed by chads instead writing shit on a ricecel subreddit? Jfl. She's attractive

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel

Nuh-uh, nigger women*
Remember, BBC mogs but black foids need to be 8/10 with perfect asses and hourglass figure and still go after ricecels because black men prefer white coalburners to them 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15164
Nuh-uh, nigger women*
Remember, BBC mogs but black foids need to be 8/10 with perfect asses and hourglass figure and still go after ricecels because black men prefer white coalburners to them 🤣
JFL if you think muh BBC halo exists anywhere except in jewmerica. Nigger "men" are obese foids only
View attachment 2294827
View attachment 2294829
If real, why isn't she getting plowed by chads instead writing shit on a ricecel subreddit? Jfl. She's attractive
Smartest black person

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and HeightPilledum
Nuh-uh, nigger women*
Tbh, zoomer black girls are actually more into gooks than gooks are into black girls. There's a real sizable black foid minority that are huge weebs who are searching for changs. Sadly, gook males usually would rather be incel than fuck a negro
Images 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Patient A, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Seems real then lol
I need to pay 16 to see the results jfl
this jew shit
it's impossible to google it because he used good pictures (meaning good for a scammer, since the face is never really visible)

still go after ricecels because black men prefer white coalburners to them 🤣
unless a black woman is in kpop they would never find asian men attractive

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
insane asian rizzzz

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
Tbh, zoomer black girls are actually more into gooks than gooks are into black girls. There's a real sizable black foid minority that are huge weebs who are searching for changs. Sadly, gook males usually would rather be incel than fuck a negro
View attachment 2294841
One of my favourite hobbies is searching up "Black girl in korea" and watching them seethe when based gooks dont let them in their nightclubs JFL.

Whats the racial SMV hiearchy in Korea? For both men and women. I saw a tiktok about a korean foid telling her fellow femoids to go for ccp men because gooks are too misogynistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, enchanted_elixir and Cheesyrumble
One of my favourite hobbies is searching up "Black girl in korea" and watching them seethe when based gooks dont let them in their nightclubs JFL.

Whats the racial SMV hiearchy in Korea? For both men and women. I saw a tiktok about a korean foid tellimg her fellow femoids to go for ccp men because gooks are too misogynistic
Korea is probably one the only Asian countries where the males and females are basically on equal ground when it comes to competition with each other for fucking foreigners. Almost everywhere else in Asia the foids have higher SMV than the males.

I don't feel like writing a whole think piece on the rankings right now but. U don't really have to ask. It's almost the same as anywhere else on earth.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and aspiringexcel

Whats the racial SMV hiearchy in Korea? For both men and women. I saw a tiktok about a korean foid telling her fellow femoids to go for ccp men because gooks are too misogynistic
i've seen a tiktok of a black girl getting 10000 of matches in korea
you can't lose as a girl anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, enchanted_elixir and Cheesyrumble
i've seen a tiktok of a black girl getting 10000 of matches in korea
you can't lose as a girl anyway
More proof

Screenshot 20230702 214108 TikTok

How down bad are black foids to be reading ambw fanfiction? Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, khvirgin and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble

She's pretty. Too bad blasians are almost always subhuman.
No way she's African. She has to be western black with that pheno.
3482886 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
More proof
View attachment 2294912
View attachment 2294913
How down bad are black foids to be reading ambw fanfiction? Lmao
Black women are the only race of women that actually feel like genuine femcels.
Their own men prefer literally ANY other race over them.
White men prefer Asian women over them.
Asian men prefer white and Latrina women over them.
Latrinos generally fuck everything yet still keep themselves away from sheboons...
It's no surprise Hollyjews have been pushing WMBF and disgusting negro foids obnoxiously everywhere hard the past few years

I like that the all the asians in the comments don't believe it is her and think it is larp.

Meanwhile guys here believe anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought that blackpill is about finding the truth and not believing what people say.

View attachment 2294841
She looks Asian like Philippine or something

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum