is this the worst frame ever? or like really bad one?

Kazzy

Kazzy

Iron
thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-27 182901.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-27 182901.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, bugeye, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
Disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
First time I’ve ever seen asymmetrical nipples

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, bugeye, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Kazzy and badamj
won't i look like a tb patient after leanmaxxing with the shittiest frame known to humanity?
Better than being skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 8758, badamj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
You shouldn't leanmax at all, u gotta hit the gym first, u're a skinny fat looking dude rn so leanmaxxing won't help u at all, u'll just be anorexic looking. U look like the average normie out there. But you can still rescue urself from ur position. Also, check if u have scoliosis. I have the same shit with the uneven breasts and shoulders, made a test and I have it. After bulking for a year, u can leanmax. U don't need to take roids or tren or shit like that, just consistently go to the gym, eat healthy and be in a calorific surplus of 300-400 calories and u'll be good.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, chawaje and badamj
You can’t look worse than that, may as well gymmax

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You can’t look worse than that, may as well gymmax
The thing that makes it even worse is that he has sloped clavicles ( look at his collar bone) so adding muscle to gain width would just make it sloped and not wider
It's brutal how some genetic failures literally can't do anything lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Deleted member 27472, Kazzy and 1 other person
The thing that makes it even worse is that he has sloped clavicles ( look at his collar bone) so adding muscle to gain width would just make it sloped and not wider
can you elaborate like how are these sloped? definitely they are not wide and are a bit asymmetrical, but I don't think so it's upside down

can you elaborate like how are these sloped? definitely they are not wide and are a bit asymmetrical, but I don't think so it's upside down
Collar bones should always be as straight as possible your collar bone is v shaped (sloped)
So adding muscle won't do shit as it will become more sloped and look terrible
Gym maxxing helps those who have somewhat straight clavicles

• So Sad
Reactions: Kazzy
Collar bones should always be as straight as possible your collar bone is v shaped (sloped)
roping time then?

No
Gym Max face max
the literal point of gymmaxxing is to make your upper body wider, if my genetics won't allow me to do that what's the point of it, my face like ltn asf, can't get any better

No
Gym Max face max
Some people just don't deserve to live and are just observers like myself, I shouldn't be existing, fuck my parents for having sex

the literal point of gymmaxxing is to make your upper body wider, if my genetics won't allow me to do that what's the point of it, my face like ltn asf, can't get any better
Better to have something than nothing lol
And get surgeries for your face
What's your height ?

Some people just don't deserve to live and are just observers like myself, I shouldn't be existing, fuck my parents for having sex
Jfl don't give up
Blackpill is kinda a meme
Go outside you will actually see manlet subhumans with good looking girls and I'm not joking
Money and status mogs too don't live in a delusion
Looks surely help a 100% but never underestimate the power of money which is in your hands
And money is even more important than looks
Atleast you can buy roids andhave surgeries with it ...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Jfl don't give up
Blackpill is kinda a meme
Go outside you will actually see manlet subhumans with good looking girls and I'm not joking
Money and status mogs too don't live in a delusion
Looks surely help a 100% but never underestimate the power of money which is in your hands
And money is even more important than looks
Atleast you can buy roids andhave surgeries with it ...
Looks are way more important than just dating and getting girls tho, If you look good your guy friends or other guys also respect you more for some reason and you've got way more potential to climb up in success hierarchy if you got good looks compared to being ugly, agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Looks are way more important than just dating and getting girls tho, If you look good your guy friends or other guys also respect you more for some reason and you've got way more potential to climb up in success hierarchy if you got good looks compared to being ugly, agree?

My nigga just don't train traps lmao
Even if you have straight clavicles your traps should be as atrophied as possible for optimal pretty boy vampire goon aesthetics

• +1
Is there a surgery to fix this? Unironically would be worth it

• +1
Yea that shit looks bad, but you should still gymmax

Is there a surgery to fix this? Unironically would be worth it
clavicle lengthening but it can't make sloped clavicles straight
But that surgery is a meme tbh
Gaining muscle is much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
gymmaxxing wont make a difference right?
You’re so retarded. When you start lifting certain muscle groups just explode. You won’t know till you start working out you degen

• +1
Bro lose weight wtf.

Big birthing hips

Good shoulder width,your problem is too much fat,WTF I see many men with worst frame than yours

Built for BBC

Hit the gym

Or rather on women

My friend has worse than urs, small sized shirts are loose on him lol

ok, does this frame match with characteristics of klinefelter tho?
Klinefelter is a psyop, no such thing. Karyotyping is also a psyop don't fall for it doctors are all liars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
i have a friend with a similar bodytype like that, he gymcelled and he fine now

Better than mine.

no, just a gross fat slob

Can you please explain?, What's a psyop?
It's a hoax. It isn't some sort of a chromosomal abnormality it is just hormones in the womb failing to fully virilize you.

In a neutral position, is your back curved and pelvis tilted like this?
Fin
G5tyds

Or is it flat like this?
Ecdds
Gvfds

If it's curved like the examples then they'll probably tell you have klinefelter's.
Klinefelters syndrome 14 638
Untitled