Is this triangle what determines good shoulder genetics?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
805C942B 7BBA 418A 9091 4447F78B58D7

See how my arm hangs off away from my chest is having this best indicator of good shoulder muscle building genetics?

@Orc @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, Gaygymmaxx and 5'7 zoomer
no

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, UrGirlsMcm, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
from this i can tell ur bideltoid is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Detective, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
brutal, my bicromial is almost 18 inches
What’s the difference between bicromial and bideltoid

The only advantage I have is that my clavs are straight not curved and that my waist is 30 inches

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and 6PSLcel
What’s the difference between bicromial and bideltoid

The only advantage I have is that my clavs are straight not curved and that my waist is 30 inches
bicromial is bone to bone whereas bideltoid is from muscle to muscle widest point

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 66828
So what would you say is the biggest indicator then?

I saw @adaMustang thread and he talked about having straight clavicles and a good scapula
straight long clavicles and square 90 degree shoulders

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
straight long clavicles and square 90 degree shoulders
One of my shoulders is squared JFL while the other is rounded off

My clavs are straight but not long fuck man

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
One of my shoulders is squared JFL while the other is rounded off

from the photo it looks like your clavicles arent straight post a photo of your full frame

see how your clavicles are angled upwards and your shoulders are sloped (although one is better than the other like you said)

here is an example of a good frame, flat clavicles create 90 degree angle between shoulder joint and end of clavicle which makes shoulders angular and square

what ethnicity are you btw?

Attachments

• 1721477496970.png
    1721477496970.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and acv700
  • +1
  • +1
thats good that means you have good genetics for putting on muscle mass even if youre frame isnt perfect

your frame isnt bad tho because you have wide shoulders which i think is more important that having perfect clavicle shape, the shape of your shoulders will improve more as you gain muscle anyway so dont stress it
you got this the wrong way round your clavicles are actually long even tho they arent straight thats what gives you wide shoulders

short clavicles is way worse than having slanted clavicles

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and UrGirlsMcm
Don’t laugh

@5'7 zoomer

It’s a serious matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 3041606

see how your clavicles are angled upwards and your shoulders are sloped (although one is better than the other like you said)

View attachment 3041615View attachment 3041617

here is an example of a good frame, flat clavicles create 90 degree angle between shoulder joint and end of clavicle which makes shoulders angular and square

what ethnicity are you btw?
My body and clavicles look almost exactly looks like the the skinny guy you posted for the second picture ( 90 degree clavs), but I don't think this guy has good frame though? similarly, my frame is also bad

I think the shoulders of the guy in the first photo looks way better?

My body and clavicles look almost exactly looks like the the skinny guy you posted for the second picture ( 90 degree clavs), but I don't think this guy has good frame though? similarly, my frame is also bad

I think the shoulders of the guy in the first photo looks way better?
good frame doesnt mean looking good, frame isnt that relevant without gymmaxxing, the effects of frame increase the more muscle you put on. its basically a ceiling, not a floor. if you removed all of david laids muscle mass he would look worse than most gym bros but he would still have a better frame, it just isnt being utilised.

• +1
Reactions: DrOverBite, Funnyunenjoyer1 and UrGirlsMcm