Mirin psychopathy

We should elect him as president so he can invade more 3rd world countries

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Eriot Lodger and cromagnon
Mirin psychopathy

We should elect him as president so he can invade more 3rd world countries
Killing animals for fun is cucked but we need a strong leader and he is the best candidate

they're just mad cause Baron mogs

Killing animals for fun is cucked but we need a strong leader and he is the best candidate
How is that cucked? Little fuckers deserve to die

Cuz they’re innocent creatures go fight someone who is ur size
If you are like 5’2 and torture animals you are a cuck imo

we also used to kill small animals for food, it's a natural instict if you dont see a dog or cat on the street and kill them, then you are domesticated human

we also used to kill small animals for food, it's a natural instict if you dont see a dog or cat on the street and kill them, then you are domesticated human
Yes for food not for fun

No he's a turbo-normie that watches Adin Ross

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
could be. but to be president u gotta be 35. aka u gotta have a non functioning cock to lead the country. i mean think abt it if barron trump was president he wouldnt do a damn thing. hes 24/7 fucking the sexiest baddies in america with his HGH cock:whatfeels:who could pay any attention?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
could be. but to be president u gotta be 35. aka u gotta have a non functioning cock to lead the country. i mean think abt it if barron trump was president he wouldnt do a damn thing. hes 24/7 fucking the sexiest baddies in america with his HGH cock:whatfeels:who could pay any attention?

• +1
killing small animals, pests, and then moving onto hunting deer or hog with a rifle is very valuable skill and prepares you for when you have to start killing people.

• +1
Yes but punting a street cat is not equivalent to hunting
I agree, maybe his natural urges tell him to hunt but he restrains himself at the moment by just punting.
This actually makes him very controlled and even more sigma

• +1
killing small animals, pests, and then moving onto hunting deer or hog with a rifle is very valuable skill and prepares you for when you have to start killing people.
Thats how we most learn to hunt.
I started with rabbits and hares and then with deer, hogs, turkeys etc. Now I am ready for the last stage 😤

I have not killed many things before only a couple rats

• +1
The only animal Barron Rump tortures is his father, the great quack Donald Bump. The amog dynamics at play is akin to that of the ugly duckling and a beautiful swan.

• +1
The only animal Barron Rump tortures is his father, the great quack Donald Bump. The amog dynamics at play is akin to that of the ugly duckling and a beautiful swan.
Donald Trump head correlates perfectly with the golden ratio of fibonacci sequence, hence the bullet could not handle his perfection...

Donald Trump head correlates perfectly with the golden ratio of fibonacci sequence, hence the bullet could not handle his perfection...
You know what an even better ratio? Jewish polling data.
Hq720

See you in November, sucker! ;)

• +1