Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7866, goat2x and 10 others
Yep pretty much

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Yea I’ve seen brown guys coping with haircuts, fashion etc but still get rejected by girls at the parties

@Golang normies can’t tell a difference between curries and middle easterns lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Golang and Deleted member 6723
Yes I am the airpod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Fuck curries, foketh subhoomans

Implying indians have hair when reach senior

Yea I’ve seen brown guys coping with haircuts, fashion etc but still get rejected by girls at the parties

Even Arab and Indian women can't tell the difference lol. I asked my sisters and some Arab girls if they think Arabs look like Indians and they all said yes.

To women there are only 4 races:
- Asian
- Black
- White
- Brown (Indian, Arab)

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7580 and Salludon

Cope

Even Arab and Indian women can't tell the difference lol. I asked my sisters and some Arab girls if they think Arabs look like Indians and they all said yes.

To women there are only 4 races:
- Asian
- Black
- White
- Brown (Indian, Arab)
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
I'll take your word for it, you know women more than they do themselves
Autism once again, you know what women think too right? Since they def said that and not you typing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
They can't a lot of the time.
Yes, for Bedouin and dark Arabs it is hard to differenciate but to say like @Golang where theyre the same is autistic theres a clear diff even within stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Autism once again, you know what women think too right? Since they def said that and not you typing it
I literally ask girls if they think Arabs look like Indians you subhuman retard. If you left your basement and ask women the same question they will all say yes too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and johncruz12345
Yes, for Bedouin and dark Arabs it is hard to differenciate but to say like @Golang where theyre the same is autistic theres a clear diff even within stereotypes
They can tell obviously between dark skin, and light skin arabs, but in between they cant really tell tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Golang
I literally ask girls if they think Arabs look like Indians you subhuman retard. If you left your basement and ask women the same question they will all say yes too.
When people think of arabs, they think of osama bin laden look a like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6191 and Golang
Tales, I go outside more than you tbh, Im not the one crying ab ethnics everyday on here, like bro get a life.

My man goes outside just to ask dumb questions.

They can tell obviously between dark skin, and light skin arabs, but in between they cant really tell tbh.
They would of course not confuse a Dravidian as an Arab, but most Indians and Arabs have the same skin colour and the ones who get confused the most.

Sure, I'll give you that. But never have I been called nor my family paki or indian or said to look like that. None for friends as well [male and female]

• +1
They would of course not confuse a Dravidian as an Arab, but most Indians and Arabs have the same skin colour and the ones who get confused the most.
Average Indian/Pakistani at HS looks different from the immigrant Arabs, even the refugees from Syria look diff

• +1
When people think of arabs, they think of osama bin laden look a like
Osama looks like the average Arab tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6191 and johncruz12345
Average Indian/Pakistani at HS looks different from the immigrant Arabs, even the refugees from Syria look diff
Arabs in general are better looking than curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Looks low class tbh, to my knowledge when I was in Amman it was a mixed bag w those who looked like that. Me and my family look white tho [not my name tbh]

Looks low class tbh, to my knowledge when I was in Amman it was a mixed bag w those who looked like that. Me and my family look white tho [not my name tbh]
All ethnic phenotypes are low class. All good looking ethnics have white blood in them

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914
All ethnic phenotypes are low class. All good looking ethnics have white blood in them
Sure for the average individual. That's cope though. Muh white in everything, why are you selfhating.