Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
78-of-slave-owner-were-ethnic-jews-png.226055

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
411189d1 5a32 3198 861e 01b1060dd657

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Hector
Probably bullshit tbh. I can buy the idea that there were more slave owners among jews but not this much. Then again black anti-semites appear to buy into this so perhaps it's true I dunno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, hebbewem, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Cuckservative propaganda

• WTF
Reactions: loromate
Almost everyone in Europe has some degree of jew ethnicity, even the more aryans, so ethnic jew is not the same as jew.

Nevertheless FUCK ISRAEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, toptearmm, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
Almost everyone in Europe has some degree of jew ethnicity, even the more aryans, so ethnic jew is not the same as jew.

Nevertheless FUCK ISRAEL
COPE

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464 and Hector
I don't give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1464
Probably bullshit tbh. I can buy the idea that there were more slave owners among jews but not this much. Then again black anti-semites appear to buy into this so perhaps it's true I dunno.
Just disregard sourced facts and wonder why no one reads your crap posts theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1973
that really doesn't sound right tbh. how could they be as high a % as that.

for all the things they have done to deserve hatred focusing on the slavery thing just doesnt make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Well, of course it is true, as far as I know most of them were spanirads jews, since most of black slaves actually were transported to the SOUTH America.
Nevertheless FUCK ISRAEL
Any proof for that?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
Well, of course it is true, as far as I know most of them were spanirads jews, since most of black slaves actually were transported to the SOUTH America.

Any proof for that?
From national geographic reference populations

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 60646 PM

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 60639 PM

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 60620 PM

Not bullshit It’s true you Jew

Jewsnaldo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 1751

Nevertheless FUCK ISRAEL
thanks, mr kalergi

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3162 and Hector

Any proof for that?
Jew lived in Europe for hundreds of years, and most surnames are jew origin lol, if your surname is from a place, you have most likely jew ancestry (very small but still).

"Any proof?" :soy:

Any proof for that?
"Spaniard jews" lol Spain kicked jews 500 years ago, before America was a thing.

And most negreros were Portuguese (they had African colonies while Spain not) not Spaniards, thats why there is a lot of black people in Brazil compared tl Venezuela/Mexico/Colombia

Last edited:
Yes. It is very true.

around juice, never relax

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
From national geographic reference populations
Interesting, any more stuff like this? I am interesting how do they get such data. Also what does "ethnically jewish" means?
Also this indeed implicate that there is "jewish" genetic marker as they claimed but it does not mean that most of population have it.

Jew lived in Europe for hundreds of years, and most surnames are jew origin lol, if your surname is from a place, you have most likely jew ancestry (very small but still).

"Any proof?" :soy:

"Spaniard jews" lol Spain kicked jews 500 years ago, before America was a thing.

Jews of such origin didn't magically disappear after they were expelled also even after they were "kicked" they came back later. Also when I say Spaniard jews I meant Sephardi Jews who were in general jews from the Iberian Peninsula.

Also, saying "most surnames are jew origin" is not really that simple. There are well-know, characteristic Jewish names in central European, that were and are significantly Jewish, like Kaliski, Krakowski, Warszawski. They are the same stereotipically Jewish like Goldberg or Abramowitz

Last edited: