• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, pisslord and john_cope
Op this is healthy ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2969 and Dogs
I don't know who to believe lol

Switch to the low fat high carb diet.
IMO the only animals you should be eating is lean meat like poultry (chicken, turkey) for protein if you want.
All the fat in your diet is just going to give you acne, oily skin, and lethargy

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
IMO the only animals you should be eating is lean meat like poultry (chicken, turkey) for protein if you want.
All the fat in your diet is just going to give you acne, oily skin, and lethargy
Tbh retin-a sort of takes care of acne and helps with oily skin fin also helps with that, but I am lethargic but I think it's probably other reasons. Any other reasons for that diet?

Cunts are all over the place.
High fat low carb
low fat high carb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and Dogs
Tbh retin-a sort of takes care of acne and helps with oily skin fin also helps with that, but I am lethargic but I think it's probably other reasons. Any other reasons for that diet?
carbs = pure energy
fat = fat

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 1464
Lmao why am I laughing at this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Dogs
NO ITS THE OPPOSITE. Carbs are inflammatory and non-essential, fat is essential and required for many processes in the body (saturated animal fat).
Oils me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, ZyzzReincarnate, Dogs and 1 other person
carbohydrate
the act of sticking both of your penises into the ass cavern of a hot bitch
Joe Youngcarbohydrated all over Cynthia's bootie hole
by Cecil Williams October 07, 2007

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 685
NO ITS THE OPPOSITE. Carbs are inflammatory and non-essential, fat is essential and required for many processes in the body (saturated animal fat).

Oils me
You have 0 idea what you are talking about bro. I said a low fat diet, not a no fat diet. You don't need more than 20g fat per day. A lot of guys here are using steroids too, which means they can eat even less fat if they want since thier body doesnt need to make its own testosterone.

carbs = pure energy
fat = fat
High fat and low carb would be better if someone was trying to lose weight or get leaner. Carbs = primary source of energy, but the human body doesn't "need" it whatsoever. Once you take carbs away you will feel like shit for a couple of days until it finds an alternative source of energy (in a high fat diet, it will start primarily burning fat because it is in abundance, which is what you want so that it gets used to burning fat all the time)

You have 0 idea what you are talking about bro. I said a low fat diet, not a no fat diet. You don't need more than 20g fat per day. A lot of guys here are using steroids too, which means they can eat even less fat if they want since thier body doesnt need to make its own testosterone.
Jesus the delusion. We are obligate carnivores we thrive on a carnivorous diet meaning one with tons of fat and close to zero carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
Jesus the delusion. We are obligate carnivores we thrive on a carnivorous diet meaning one with tons of fat and close to zero carbs.
Ironic, marathon runners literally eat sugar gels while working out but here you are thinking we need to eat lard
Whatever bro take it easy

Ironic, marathon runners literally eat sugar gels while working out but here you are thinking we need to eat lard
Whatever bro take it easy
Lmao, last I checked they were on high fat diet.

Lmao, last I checked they were on high fat diet.
Gram-basis peer-reviewed nutritional analysis shows Kenyan athletes are ingesting an 86-10-6 99% Vegetarian anti-Paleo diet based on Grain. The top endurance athletes un the world are eating a diet of a whopping 86 percent carbs, 10 percent protein, 6 percent fat, and are thin, muscular, and lean and with no supplements no known nutritional deficiencies. Most of the athletes ran only 6k in the morning, and 4k in the evening. Some training as little as 26 minutes per day of pace running, and still remained lean and fit and set distance records on a high-carbohydrate diet full of large volumes of cooked Grains.

Btw marathon runners aren't the guys using retin-a for their acne and getting surgery to fix their recessed jawline.

Btw marathon runners aren't the guys using retin-a for their acne and getting surgery to fix their recessed jawline.
i use retin-a for anti-aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I’m assuming you’re just using that so the eggs don’t stick to the pan, so in that case just slide the butter around until the pan is coated and make your eggs. Enjoy your meal👍🏻

The butterpill Oiled me

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Ritalincel
Two words:
Weston Price

It is healthy if you do sports or exercise. But no you are a ldar fat fuck so it isn't healthy for you

why do you need a diet? arent you skinny

this is why i just starve myself, fuck this gay cuck dieting macro counting calorie counting muh is this healthy carbs me fats me

fasts me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
It is healthy if you do sports or exercise. But no you are a ldar fat fuck so it isn't healthy for you
I did sports 10 years ago doesn't that count for something?
why do you need a diet? arent you skinny
I'm not on a diet, just asking lol but I am definitely higher bf than i thought, I need to gain muscle at the gym

I did sports 10 years ago doesn't that count for something?

I'm not on a diet, just asking lol but I am definitely higher bf than i thought, I need to gain muscle at the gym
10 years ago :feelsbadman: