Is this website run by the incels website or something?

D

Deleted member 1327

☥ I Swim in a lake of depression ☥
It's the exact same layout, same theme, It's like a clone in appearance. Even with some of the same members...

Fuck off newfag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Yes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Yes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
Do they ban people at the drop of a hat as well...

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why do you write in that font size/color?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
OP I have a question.
Image result for range rover

What is the brand of this car?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
Why do you write in that font size/color?:unsure:
I just love black and red..
My theme here is black...so...
Also my room is all black. the windows are red..
I buy everything in black,or black and red. Vehicles are.. my computer and stereo are black and glow red. All my candle holders are black and the candles are red.. I just have a theme

That and no one else does. Just makes it stand out

• JFL
OP I have a question.
Image result for range rover

What is the brand of this car?
I don't know, isn't it a brand unto it's own.. Maybe a ford.. I don't really study many vehicle types.. Why ?

• JFL
I just love black and red..
My theme here is black...so...
Also my room is all black. the windows are red..
I buy everything in black,or black and red. Vehicles are.. my computer and stereo are black and glow red. All my candle holders are black and the candles are red.. I just have a theme

That and no one else does. Just makes it stand out
Fair enough I guess lol

• JFL
I never understood why... You'd think they'd want all the people they could get.. Strength in numbers or something.. I have never met a more judgmental group of people and I've met a lot..

I never understood why... You'd think they'd want all the people they could get.. Strength in numbers or something.. I have never met a more judgmental group of people and I've met a lot..
Pics or didn't happen

>Omg I am so le special and unique :soy::soy::soy::soy:
There are millions of you boyo

If there were millions of me the world would be a bit different... Besides.. On here noone seems to. So It just stands out a bit. I mean if I'm giving the option I might as well customize to how I like

If there were millions of me the world would be a bit different... Besides.. On here noone seems to. So It just stands out a bit. I mean if I'm giving the option I might as well customize to how I like
You just joined today nigger.
If standing out is with fonts/colors then undisputed has won the game.

Who's Noone? Sounds like a bro tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
Does my sig standout OP-senpai?

I messed up the quote again :feelsree:

I’m retarded.

• JFL
@Insomniac thanks for getting the meme le kind strangerino
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
Zero inhib

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
OP dedly srs Q.

Are you a gamer?

@Extra Chromosome i liked your weeb cuck avatar tbh..

If you keep asking questions about (((who))) runs this site, you will be banned @androidcel

OP dedly srs Q.

Are you a gamer?
Well I have an entire bookshelf of games maybe a coulpe hundred or more about 85% I've beaten and another maybe 15 to 20 ones for the computer so I guess so... I mean I like doing a new game every now and then but I'm not one of these guys who sits around playing online games all the time. I like a few online shooting matches sometimes but don't go on very often.. It more of an occasional thing than a dedication

Well I have an entire bookshelf of games maybe a coulpe hundred or more about 85% I've beaten and another maybe 15 to 20 ones for the computer so I guess so... I mean I like doing a new game every now and then but I'm not one of these guys who sits around playing online games all the time. I like a few online shooting matches sometimes but don't go on very often.. It more of an occasional thing than a dedication
Related image

If you keep asking questions about (((who))) runs this site, you will be banned @androidcel
I'm used to it... besides i had to ask.. its the exact same layout and some people...
I wanted to know because I was on there and got kicked the same day.. bad experiences..

Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac