Screenshot 2021 08 15 12 09 27 295 comfacebookkatana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and coolguy1
This is male
Screenshot 2021 08 15 12 09 36 724 comfacebookkatana

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Asians especially south East Asians have very thick skin and thick skin with rhino means you can’t see the final result for literally a year after surgery, these before and after pics look like they were taken weeks later

im sure it looks fine a year later but it seems like they did that nose bridge raising aspect to it, a lot of Asians from south East Asia are obsessed about high nose bridges, the reason they like ugly white men who go there despite being able to do better with their own men is because their kids will have higher nose bridges. I actually really despise white worship, and I’m white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and johncruz12345
Yeah this guy did the European nose surgery that’s common there, see how he raised his nose bridge and he went from looking pure Asian to half or a quarter white. These south East Asians are pretty knowledgeable about what’s different between their appearance and the typical Western European appearance and unlike Korea or Japan, they focus on mimicking the nose structure of white people

I actually think that beauty is cultural and that otherwise people around the world would all have European features if they were indeed the best mutation beauty wise, but even if there was an objective European beauty I think it’s nasty to be so ashamed of your racial appearance you try to become European

as someone who is white though my instinct is to say that he looks better after surgery :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Asians especially south East Asians have very thick skin and thick skin with rhino means you can’t see the final result for literally a year after surgery, these before and after pics look like they were taken weeks later

im sure it looks fine a year later but it seems like they did that nose bridge raising aspect to it, a lot of Asians from south East Asia are obsessed about high nose bridges, the reason they like ugly white men who go there despite being able to do better with their own men is because their kids will have higher nose bridges. I actually really despise white worship, and I’m white

Really? For me it's absurdly obviously they got plastic done and it's bad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and johncruz12345
Really? For me it's absurdly obviously they got plastic done and it's bad.
Because thick skin takes forever to heal from rhino and it will be swollen for literally months after surgery, so neither us nor the surgeon nor the patient have any idea what it will actually look like after healing. SEAs have some of the thickest skin of all regions

this is rhino 101

IMG 20210815 122021
IMG 20210815 122051

:feelswhy:

Btw this is 150$ in here, Thailand you get it done for just 150$

@delphabot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and johncruz12345
1st slight looksmax, could also use a nose looksmin.

JFL the 2nd looks like she transitioned to Eastern Euro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

A thick skin and a very black heart, there's even a famous book about this.
9781863738569.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Really looks like shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Lack of nose bridge = cuz of flat maxilla

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero