Is thumbpulling legit or just a meme?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I’ve been hearing about thumb pulling forever and my biggest failo is my recessed maxilla. Will thumbpulling do anything or is it surgery/orthodontic treatment I must resort to?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 22918
yes, MSE and facepull-devices also work for the same reason. but you have to do it like 40 times a day tho, if you are really desperate and neetcel you should be able to do it.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and MongolTurk
I’ve been hearing about thumb pulling forever and my biggest failo is my recessed maxilla. Will thumbpulling do anything or is it surgery/orthodontic treatment I must resort to?
Yeah it's legit, alot of people who used this tehnique (lefort 1+trimax) got a insane forwardly grown maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
ofc it worls lol ur using ir hands tomive ypur maxilla, use a paper towel for traction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and MongolTurk
If you really want it to work, you have to do it for 5 min every hour and really use all your strength. You must also do it equally on all three parts of your palate(left, middle, right).

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
If you really want it to work, you have to do it for 5 min every hour and really use all your strength. You must also do it equally on all three parts of your palate(left, middle, right).
you mean botton front but use the outer edges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167