Is Timberland + Lifts the way to go?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I have researched a lot- and found the best way to appear taller is by getting timbs + lifts. Fall is coming too, what do you think. would it look good? you can def fraud at night time. Is anybody doing this?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes bro. Whats the size lifts u plan on using?

Im wearing timbs myself in winter but without lifts I’m 5´9
But I prefer Air Force 1 they look more stylish

Yes bro. Whats the size lifts u plan on using?

1 inch looks comfortable and normal
1.5 looks comfortable and somewhat normal
2+ inches start looking uncomfortable.

maybe 1 to 1.5 inch for day wear.
and 2 inches + for night time.
parties or dates.
I am already 6`5 so its already an overkill.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I have AF1. but you cant add lifts in them, it's uncomfortable and obvious.

Bro from your experience is it over at 5'9"? Or can u only get low quality girls?
Im slighty over that height and hoping to wear lifts to 5'10".

a lot of guys are wearing boosted shoes these days i think, this shit is wayyy more common than it seems. could probably fraud 2-3 inches MAX but if anyone opens their eyes and looks at ur shoes ur gonna have some bullshitting to do. worth anyway.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Attachments

• whack.gif
    whack.gif
    216.8 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5634
I am ethnic who live in Sweden, 40% of the guys are my height or slightly low, and 10- 15% guys are taller than me.
All aged 16-21

Go for it. People glance to check out your shoes briefly and won't notice a 2 inch boost as long as your heel is covered. 3 if they are well made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Bro from your experience is it over at 5'9"? Or can u only get low quality girls?
Im slighty over that height and hoping to wear lifts to 5'10".
Nah it works great (had a few gfs), I also have a Date in a few hours 😌
More height would be great, but face is more important once you reached 5´9-5´10
Im not going for low quality woman if she isn’t atleast a 6 I won’t bother looking her way

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and ovosoundszn
I am ethnic who live in Sweden, 40% of the guys are my height or slightly low, and 10- 15% guys are taller than me.
All aged 16-21
then you arent 6'5 you autist did you measure yourself on your tiptoes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Zygos4Life
I use dr martens

All aged 16-21
You can't be 6 foot 5 son, you would be taller than majority of people if you were and rarely get heightmogged

You can't be 6 foot 5 son, you would be taller than majority of people if you were and rarely get heightmogged
Well, I am, Taller than women, children, ethnics, old people, - that's already 70% of the population.
I am talking about the youngsters of my age - 16-21.

Well, I am, Taller than women, children, ethnics, old people, - that's already 70% of the population.
I am talking about the youngsters of my age - 16-21.
Yeah you're probably tall, but not 6 foot 5 since you'd be taller than most people you see

Normies are catching on to Timbs for this now

No, i used timberlands 6 inch premium + lifts and i dont recommend.

What are some good jeans to wear for timberlands? Like, not too thick and not too skinny. Might consider it, seeing that it would get me to 6’2

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
What shoes do you recommend?
for height frauding?
If you are low inhib and you are into street wear then fila distruptors (me and my friend got them), they add 4cm, you can add another 3cm with lifts and get away with it, total 7cm (assuming average footwear is 2cm you got 5cm adventage on someone).
If you got money then the best would be hogan interactive, they add 5cm alone, you can add 2cm insoles, total 7cm, they dont look obvious so no problem without getting away with them.

another ones might be nike airmax 2090 with amazon insoles which would give you around 7cm as well

for me this is the best height frauding stack, more than that will look obvious and will be uncomfortable

for height frauding?
If you are low inhib and you are into street wear then fila distruptors (me and my friend got them), they add 4cm, you can add another 3cm with lifts and get away with it, total 7cm (assuming average footwear is 2cm you got 5cm adventage on someone).
If you got money then the best would be hogan interactive, they add 5cm alone, you can add 2cm insoles, total 7cm, they dont look obvious so no problem without getting away with them.
View attachment 665623

another ones might be nike airmax 2090 with amazon insoles which would give you around 7cm as well

for me this is the best height frauding stack, more than that will look obvious and will be uncomfortable
bruh I don't think we can add insoles in fila, If we can, our foot will fall back. 6-inch timberlands are tall and there is plenty of space for insoles, on top of that, fila looks ugly af,

bruh I don't think we can add insoles in fila, If we can, our foot will fall back. 6-inch timberlands are tall and there is plenty of space for insoles, on top of that, fila looks ugly af,
you can comfortably add 3cm - im doing it so im telling you from experience

you can comfortably add 3cm - im doing it so im telling you from experience
View attachment 665653
Dude , it would look Obvious, plus they are ugly af,

fall is coming, timbs can easily take in 4.5 cm of lifts. plus they are 3.8 cm already. (AF1s are 3cm!!)

At max you can gain a height of 8.3 cm with this combo, that's 3.3 inches, I am 195cm- 6`5 tall, I can become 203.3 cm tall, that is 6`8 inches buddy boy, can fila promise me such heights, and why haven't you tried this combo?

Dude , it would look Obvious, plus they are ugly af,

fall is coming, timbs can easily take in 4.5 cm of lifts. plus they are 3.8 cm already. (AF1s are 3cm!!)

At max you can gain a height of 8.3 cm with this combo, that's 3.3 inches, I am 195cm- 6`5 tall, I can become 203.3 cm tall, that is 6`8 inches buddy boy, can fila promise me such heights, and why haven't you tried this combo?
I stated above i have timberlands together with lifts (i can even send you photo of them if you want), in my case shoe alone adds 3cm (might be because of my small shoe size so shoe heel is smaller) with 3cm insole im getting like 6cm of bonus height. I dont find them really good, they are nice but nothing more than that. Filas fits me better.

If you go above 3cm with insoles (2.7cm is like insole + one section) so lets say you get 3.7cm from insole + 2 sections it feels really uncomfortable and i dont recommend.

If you dont like filas then look at nike 2090 or hogans

I stated above i have timberlands together with lifts (i can even send you photo of them if you want), in my case shoe alone adds 3cm (might be because of my small shoe size so shoe heel is smaller) with 3cm insole im getting like 6cm of bonus height. I dont find them really good, they are nice but nothing more than that. Filas fits me better.

If you go above 3cm with insoles (2.7cm is like insole + one section) so lets say you get 3.7cm from insole + 2 sections it feels really uncomfortable and i dont recommend.

If you dont like filas then look at nike 2090 or hogans
I still don't understand what's wrong with timbs, Can you share a photo of the lifts inside the timbs, If I will ever go for other shoe, it will be vans high top, not these fat ass sneakers which are already elevated and have no space for tall insoles,

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I still don't understand what's wrong with timbs, Can you share a photo of the lifts inside the timbs, If I will ever go for other shoe, it will be vans high top, not these fat ass sneakers which are already elevated and have no space for tall insoles,
Sorry they are pretty dirty since i dont use them anymore since over month, just when i help around home and pretty often im walking in mud. I got just insole + one section (2.7cm). I dont use more (as i said they arent comfortable at all and walking with insole and 2+ sections isnt really enjoyable). You can see you can put them pretty easy and you could add two sections more (dont recommend that at all, uncomfortable and even in timbs it can be noticed sometimes).

I just dont find this entire shoe that good. They are nice and okay but nothing impressive. I was using more comfortable shoes in past. They dont give much height too, 3cm in my case only.

may be they will fit you better but im not going to use them again because as i said there are better shoes out of there

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Sorry they are pretty dirty since i dont use them anymore since over month, just when i help around home and pretty often im walking in mud. I got just insole + one section (2.7cm). I dont use more (as i said they arent comfortable at all and walking with insole and 2+ sections isnt really enjoyable). You can see you can put them pretty easy and you could add two sections more (dont recommend that at all, uncomfortable and even in timbs it can be noticed sometimes).

I just dont find this entire shoe that good. They are nice and okay but nothing impressive. I was using more comfortable shoes in past. They dont give much height too, 3cm in my case only.

View attachment 665725

may be they will fit you better but im not going to use them again because as i said there are better shoes out of there
Are plain white fila good for fall and winters? like really cold weather. I already have 3 plain white sneakers