.is = total cesspit

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
You see some crazy copes and seethes on this site, but .org feels like a breath of fresh air compared to that place… read about 5 posts there before clicking off. Big ups to all the guys here who are actually man enough to self improve and work hard. It’s not over until you die.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, 5'7 zoomer, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
You can’t fraud your genetics
The female brain has been trained to pick on signals that can’t be changed through surgery or anything
Changing DNA is our only hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52200 and 5 others
The female brain has been trained to pick on signals that can’t be changed through surgery or anything
Surgery Is a Cope
The biggest surgerymaxxer here killed himself After realizing he still wasn't chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 52200
Nope not even just that outside of females you will have trouble connecting with other guys & having overall success.

Most attractive people were always attractive or at least ascended before 18.
Surgery Is a Cope
The biggest surgerymaxxer here killed himself After realizing he still wasn't chad
Getslooksordietryin?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and the BULL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Ricky212, Deleted member 31497 and 4 others

You can fraud your genetics that's what surgery is and women do it all the time artificial dating marketing increase due to the globalization of chad and low male standards allows women to fraud there genes. Make up to hide there imperfect flaws fillers Breast implants like we all fraud our genes

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If you’re born completely deformed Indian manlet you should either rope or learn how to live your best life while accepting that you will not find love. If you choose to rot on a site like .is because you’re too pussy to tie the rope or stop seething and do something productive, that is the worst possible option

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Surgery Is a Cope

It's not cope lol chads are less than 0.1 percent of the population even saying 20 percent of guys are actually chads the barrier to get laid is not that high if not no 1 would be getting laid the starting level is htn to high mtn according to studies I've read women factor in things like height penis size and frame as well so it isn't just binary in terms of just being all

If you’re born completely deformed Indian manlet you should either rope or learn how to live your best life while accepting that you will not find love. If you choose to rot on a site like .is because you’re too pussy to tie the rope or stop seething and do something productive, that is the worst possible option

Why are always Indians brought up every time you guys are more obsessed with us than actual white women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
We mog u .org cucks

Jfl I heard about that
He got cucked by a manlet gook if I remember or some shjt
no wonder it drove him crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Why are always Indians brought up every time you guys are more obsessed with us than actual white women
I actually don’t spend any amount of time thinking about Indian people that’s just the first thing that pops into my head when I visualize “total genetic failure”

This site is not that much better, every 2nd post is a dick post or some gays praising some super-model dudes. I swear .is is definitely better and also has better quality posts.

I actually don’t spend any amount of time thinking about Indian people that’s just the first thing that pops into my head when I visualize “total genetic failure”

But why though there usually not ugly it's just there fat usually most cases I've seen they tend to have baby faces easier due to curry diet there faces shaped to be like a ball curries can afford low Bf but this isn't an argument for total genetic failure

Chase money not foids

But why though there usually not ugly it's just there fat usually most cases I've seen they tend to have baby faces easier due to curry diet there faces shaped to be like a ball curries can afford low Bf but this isn't an argument for total genetic failure
In my experience they also tend to be skinny/dyel/short/framelet/have low T traits and personality. Same with Asian guys

In my experience they also tend to be skinny/dyel/short/framelet/have low T traits and personality. Same with Asian guys

Most dudes are frame letts to begin with also having low muscle doesn't equal low t due to genes it's cause they don't work out but curries are genetically pretty tall because there genes derive from AASI older Pleistocene fossils found them to be of 59 to 510 stature there was no polygenic score done because it was a 40 year old study but if the older curries tended to be taller why wouldn't the modern ones be if one fixed the diet

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
WOAH SO THIS WEBSITE OF DESPERATE SUICIDAL LOVE-STARVED SOCIAL OUTCASTS IS SORTA GRIM, HOW CAN THIS BE I EXPECTED IT TO BE A WHOLESOME HUGBOX WITH FUNNY CAT PICS :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel