Is training different for naturally wide frames?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
My bidelt is 21-22.5 inches (accurately measured by someone else) after having lost a lot of muscle by starvemaxxing and I look really uncanny so I’m curious if gymcelling is different for framecels vs someone like me who’s in the top 1% because I don’t have to try as hard to get a V taper/ wider shoulders? (not a brag thread btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Saint Casanova
forgot to mention I find it harder to pack on mass on my arms because my wingspan is 6’5 while I’m only 6’1.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and sportsmogger
Yes. When you have one you don't need to gymcel.
Well, you never need to gymcel, but someone with a good frame needs to do not do it especially.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Yes. When you have one you don't need to gymcel.
Well, you never need to gymcel, but someone with a good frame needs to do not do it especially.
but ideal frame is 24” bideltoid 300 lbs roided out bodybuilder right?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
My bidelt is 21-22.5 inches (accurately measured by someone else) after having lost a lot of muscle by starvemaxxing and I look really uncanny so I’m curious if gymcelling is different for framecels vs someone like me who’s in the top 1% because I don’t have to try as hard to get a V taper/ wider shoulders? (not a brag thread btw)
It’s hard to find clothes that fit small hips/waist and broad shoulders. That’s why you might look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod