• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
B52D9FC5 8B40 479D 98C8 085FEB8FF9DC

it looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Rt-Rust1 and Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Do horizontal lying down band resisted shrug compress spine?
i wouldnt worry about spine compression since you can easily decompress it by hanging from a bar or even just lying down for a while

i wouldnt worry about spine compression since you can easily decompress it by hanging from a bar or even just lying down for a while
i lose alot of height when i do squats, deadlift, i have a lamp in my home which i hit with my head, but when i do squats deadlift etc, i dont hit that point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23554
I don't think so
Traps are the muscles that make your physique look powerful and strong
They won't make you look narrower

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Tonymontana and Mouthbreath
I don't think so
Traps are the muscles that make your physique look powerful and strong
They won't make you look narrower
you sure? i dont wanna look shorter
check your dms by the way

I don’t think girls find big traps appealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22354, Prince88 and 3 others
you sure? i dont wanna look shorter
check your dms by the way
they won't make you look shorter
my dms are empty

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
whether your traps will protrude above your shoulders is mostly genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and ItsOverCel
Traps only look good when they are horizintally wide which would need straight or normal clavicle shape and width to do that. Most humans have normal shoulder width so building the upper traps make them appear tall and creating a different shape in the body shape.

• +1
whether your traps will protrude above your shoulders is mostly genetic.
is there a way to know if i have that subhuman genes? i know that i can always stop training them but dont wanna deal with it tbh

is there a way to know if i have that subhuman genes? i know that i can always stop training them but dont wanna deal with it tbh
the upper trapezius is very senseitive to muscle change meaning that training it will be very fast compared to other muscles, the traps and shoulders are the Two muscles which grow very fast due to androgen receptors since it is scientifically founded that shoulders and traps is most sexual dimorphic trait,

• Woah
Traps only look good when they are horizintally wide which would need straight or normal clavicle shape and width to do that. Most humans have normal shoulder width so building the upper traps make them appear tall and creating a different shape in the body shape.
this is how i look right now idk if it’s obvious but normies tell i have wide shoulders

it's just insertions and scapula/clavicular shape.

• +1
this is how i look right now idk if it’s obvious but normies tell i have wide shoulders

bad clavicle shape and looks to be normal clavicle width, their not wide and ur hiding waist size too

bad clavicle shape and looks to be normal clavicle width, their not wide and ur hiding waist size too
no dude i shouldermog everyone of my gymcelled friends i usually wear things that fit my shoulder and they end up being looser around my waist more than average

no dude i shouldermog everyone of my gymcelled friends i usually wear things that fit my shoulder and they end up being looser around my waist more than average
Need to show full body pic like one above

• +1
Big traps will make anyone look more masculine. The question is if you want that, as too much masculinity is unattractive to girls.

• Hmm...
No. Traps improve your looks, because they complement a thick neck with framing your face.

You will look more masculine with a good set of traps, and alongside side delts, they make a big difference in how muscular you look in clothes.

Your traps will not get so big that they overpower your physique. ESPECIALLY if you’re low bodyfat and natty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 23554
Well first you need a thick neck, and most incels have pencil necks.

• +1

• +1
Imo it depends on how big the traps are

• +1
i lose alot of height when i do squats, deadlift, i have a lamp in my home which i hit with my head, but when i do squats deadlift etc, i dont hit that point.
Squat and deadlift are incel lifts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 23554
No. Traps improve your looks, because they complement a thick neck with framing your face.

You will look more masculine with a good set of traps, and alongside side delts, they make a big difference in how muscular you look in clothes.

Your traps will not get so big that they overpower your physique. ESPECIALLY if you’re low bodyfat and natty
There no need for direct trap work

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
yeah i think traps you get from training your back is more than enough
I can’t be the only one who’s traps grow from anything, even if I don’t train them directly. Like just from other back exercises they are already decent enough for me to not wanting to get them bigger

• +1
They make u look MUCH better in clothes though. Only if u overdo them they look bad and create sloped shoulders look

I can’t be the only one who’s traps grow from anything, even if I don’t train them directly. Like just from other back exercises they are already decent enough for me to not wanting to get them bigger
same i do nothing and theyre huge lmao i cant get em down

traps is part of what makes your neck look big. you will never have a thick neck without decent traps

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
if big traps make your shoulders look narrow it's bc you have a shit frame

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Whasp

Attachments

• isn8jzk9q7q81.jpg
    isn8jzk9q7q81.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 0