Is tret and benzoyl peroxide a good combination?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
I wanna try using tret and benzoyl every other day. So day 1 benzoyl and day 2 tret and just keep going like that. Is that a good skinmaxxing method?

nah
why fuck your skin up if it's already good?
if you don't have acne I'd just ascend your skin with moisturizer alone and maybe bb-cream.

and bhai what the fuck
did you go on a lot of vacations as a kid? I had a vacation friend in Turkey that looked EXACTLY like you jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Zeta
nah
if you don't have acne I'd just ascend your skin with moisturizer alone and maybe bb-cream.

and bhai what the fuck
did you go on a lot of vacations as a kid? I had a vacation friend in Turkey that looked EXACTLY like you jfl
I do go on vacation a lot but the only time i was in turkey was last summer 1 year ago

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
if you don't have acne I'd just ascend your skin with
I have acne and it breaks out quite often. So i also have acne scars. Rn I’m using benzoyl peroxide only but ive ordered tret. Which ones should I use and how often?

I do go on vacation a lot but the only time i was in turkey was last summer 1 year ago
then it wasn't you probably
would be cool, vacation friends turned org rotters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and Zeta
I have acne and it breaks out quite often. So i also have acne scars. Rn I’m using benzoyl peroxide only but ive ordered tret. Which ones should I use and how often?
I mean some ppl say tret works but I absolutely RAPED my skin with it and there are several others here who had the same shit. Tret is really harsh and if you have sensitive skin it's a no go.

I fixed my skin with just diet and moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I wanna try using tret and benzoyl every other day. So day 1 benzoyl and day 2 tret and just keep going like that. Is that a good skinmaxxing method?
Take accutane instead stop wasting your money with useless shit

Cant get it. Going to the doctor on Tuesday. I’ll beg for accutane
Nice, tell him you have body acne, acne scars and that you have acne since you were 11 years old

• JFL
Nice, tell him you have body acne, acne scars and that you have acne since you were 11 years old
He can just see that i dont have body acne:ROFLMAO:. I used to have chest and back acne tho. I’ll do my best to convince him

He can just see that i dont have body acne:ROFLMAO:. I used to have chest and back acne tho. I’ll do my best to convince him
Theres many types of acne, you don't need to have cysts to get accutane prescripted

• +1
R u from U.K.

i’ve been using tret for a few weeks. No purging or anything so far, acne died down but that may just be natural not cuz of tret. My bb cream has benzoyl peroxide but i only wear it once a week but no bad reactions so far.

• +1
i’ve been using tret for a few weeks. No purging or anything so far, acne died down but that may just be natural not cuz of tret. My bb cream has benzoyl peroxide but i only wear it once a week but no bad reactions so far.
It’s so fucking difficult. It feels like i have 2 wolves inside me fighting each other. The harder I try the worse my skin gets

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
It’s so fucking difficult. It feels like i have 2 wolves inside me fighting each other. The harder I try the worse my skin gets
same honestly, i had clear skin last summer then i got like 2 pimples and started doing skincare to get rid of them which completely raped my skin. After i didn't do skincare for 4 months and it got a bit better but still shit so now Im finally doing tret.

• +1
same honestly, i had clear skin last summer then i got like 2 pimples and started doing skincare to get rid of them which completely raped my skin. After i didn't do skincare for 4 months and it got a bit better but still shit so now Im finally doing tret.
Yeah i have the same shit. Fuck skincare. I’m gonna go under my tanning bed rn and burn my face till i have clear skin. Never doing skincare again. I think only tret and accutane will save me. Im even starting to doubt if spf50 is doing good for my skin

Yeah i have the same shit. Fuck skincare. I’m gonna go under my tanning bed rn and burn my face till i have clear skin. Never doing skincare again. I think only tret and accutane will save me. Im even starting to doubt if spf50 is doing good for my skin
yeah i think it’s designed to cuck you tbh. Since you’re starting skincare it’s guaranteed you care about your skin which will keep getting worse from it and make you buy more products. I wish i didn’t have to do it but my skin was still shit after quitting it so i cope with tret now. Imo just do tret and a sunscreen with as few dog shit ingredients as possible

• +1
yeah i think it’s designed to cuck you tbh. Since you’re starting skincare it’s guaranteed you care about your skin which will keep getting worse from it and make you buy more products. I wish i didn’t have to do it but my skin was still shit after quitting it so i cope with tret now. Imo just do tret and a sunscreen with as few dog shit ingredients as possible
Yeah Its so fucking over. I just need accutane + tret

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah Its so fucking over. I just need accutane + tret
Accutane is the only thing that works. tell the doctor its effecting ur mental health, which it is. don't use tret with Accutane tf? if he says no to Accutane you could buy it online.

Accutane is the only thing that works. tell the doctor its effecting ur mental health, which it is. don't use tret with Accutane tf? if he says no to Accutane you could buy it online.
I cant buy accutane online,

why ( I wouldn't want to take it wo derm supervision but u can buy it online)
I just got tret, im going to try that first, im also going to the doctor on tuesday to ask for accutane which he is not going to give me :ROFLMAO:

I just got tret, im going to try that first, im also going to the doctor on tuesday to ask for accutane which he is not going to give me :ROFLMAO:
I had similar skin to u and to put it in perspective Im using tret to even out my skin a year post Accutane. tret is gonna do fuck all.

• +1
nigga the benzoyl peroxide will oxidize and u don't need benzoyl peroxide it's for sever acne and does more harm than better let alone tret do its work for 6 months and ull see the magic

• +1
Tret and salycilic acid works better for me

• +1
Na bro don’t combine them it’ll fuck up ur skin barrier and make skin worst

• +1