N

nikicoo

Iron
I do not decide tretinoin or retinol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786

Is Tretinoin better than retinol?​

Stronger. is a better word.
and yeah, therefore better. More collagen gains, and so on. It's like retinol on steriods, or retinol 10x

if first my skin react with irritation, my skin will looks like red?
some get redness, some get flaking, some get peeling, etc..
I got nothing. because I started out with the lowest strength. build it up slowly. used limited amount. moisterised well, or buffered as some call it. So to get my skin used to it slowely.

If one just uses it for aging, collagen. and not against acne.
there is no reason, to not slwoly let the skin get used to it. and avoid all that redness, flaking, etc.. stuff.
Acne battling people though. They need to blast the tretinoin stuff straight up, and look giga ugly peeling and bursting skin for 1 month. They get uglier/worse, befiore they get better.

/end

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Stronger. is a better word.
and yeah, therefore better. More collagen gains, and so on. It's like retinol on steriods, or retinol 10x

some get redness, some get flaking, some get peeling, etc..
I got nothing. because I started out with the lowest strength. build it up slowly. used limited amount. moisterised well, or buffered as some call it. So to get my skin used to it slowely.

If one just uses it for aging, collagen. and not against acne.
there is no reason, to not slwoly let the skin get used to it. and avoid all that redness, flaking, etc.. stuff.
Acne battling people though. They need to blast the tretinoin stuff straight up, and look giga ugly peeling and bursting skin for 1 month. They get uglier/worse, befiore they get better.

/end
wow bro you really help me a lot with all that information, I thank you very much, other thing, The skin on my face is very tanned compared to my body and it looks strange. I have never used sunscreen. Will tretinoin help me recover my skin tone? Thank you

wow bro you really help me a lot with all that information, I thank you very much, other thing,
tan summer GIF

The skin on my face is very tanned compared to my body and it looks strange. I have never used sunscreen. Will tretinoin help me recover my skin tone? Thank you
with tretioin, one needs to wear sunscreen every day. And not go tanning da face much. Because it has higher skin dmanage/cancer risk.
will it make you less tanned looking? Probably so over time. Because tratinoin speeds up cell renewal. So them tanned skin cells will be replaced quicker, with ones "regular" skin color skincells. And if one tanns less now, or sunscreen prtection wearing. than one is bound to be become lighter again in da face.

the grudge horror GIF

• +1
Reactions: nikicoo
tan summer GIF

with tretioin, one needs to wear sunscreen every day. And not go tanning da face much. Because it has higher skin dmanage/cancer risk.
will it make you less tanned looking? Probably so over time. Because tratinoin speeds up cell renewal. So them tanned skin cells will be replaced quicker, with ones "regular" skin color skincells. And if one tanns less now, or sunscreen prtection wearing. than one is bound to be become lighter again in da face.

the grudge horror GIF
thank you very much