Is trying to increase height at 23 cope?

F

ferbite666

Iron
Just did a knee X Ray today and they told me my growth plates are fused.

However I remember seeing this video a while back on an older guy who said him and his friends got a 1 inch increase from doing weighted inversion hanging

(here’s the video: )

so I’m trying that now while eating a 1g of protein per BW, taking 10g of creatine, and taking supplements that boost HGH like melatonin, GABA, arginine, and creatine and also taking 1200mg of calcium, d3, k2, ashwaganda, etc

Am I coping hard at this point? (im 5’10. My dad is 6’0 and my mom is 5’0. I grew to 5’9 at 16 despite having a shitty diet and shitty sleep and being a gamer, then at 22 I grew to 5’10, and im 23 now which is why I thought I might be able to grow more)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prisms7, Miant Gimplants and teefight
Yes you are coping. You will gain quite literally no height. Don't waste your money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, IndraBC, socialcel and 8 others
Leg Lengthening is the only way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, IndraBC, socialcel and 8 others
Just did a knee X Ray today and they told me my growth plates are fused.

However I remember seeing this video a while back on an older guy who said him and his friends got a 1 inch increase from doing weighted inversion hanging

(here’s the video: )

so I’m trying that now while eating a 1g of protein per BW, taking 10g of creatine, and taking supplements that boost HGH like melatonin, GABA, arginine, and creatine and also taking 1200mg of calcium, d3, k2, ashwaganda, etc

Am I coping hard at this point? (im 5’10. My dad is 6’0 and my mom is 5’0. I grew to 5’9 at 16 despite having a shitty diet and shitty sleep and being a gamer, then at 22 I grew to 5’10, and im 23 now which is why I thought I might be able to grow more)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, teefight and nathan
Brother that ship has sailed. 5'10 isn't a terrible height so it shouldn't be your priority.
My dad is 6’0 and my mom is 5’0.
Go back in time and hook your dad up with a human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, slavicpsycho, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
Brother that ship has sailed. 5'10 isn't a terrible height so it shouldn't be your priority.

Go back in time and hook your dad up with a human.
Shut up nigger the only reason I have a Chadlite potential is because of my mom. She has prominent cheekbones and widejaw

• JFL
Reactions: aussiecel, nathan and EzikoIsHere
Shut up nigger the only reason I have a Chadlite potential is because of my mom. She has prominent cheekbones and widejaw
"chadlite potential" nigga ur 23 if you aint a chadlite yet I dont know what to tell you

"chadlite potential" nigga ur 23 if you aint a chadlite yet I dont know what to tell you
Nah. Without doing any looksmaxxing I was a HTN in high school just from being at a low bodyfat. But after high school I gained some weight

Just get LL bro

You can grow taller without LL after puberty

just get LL for 2-3 inches which is the safest so that you dont die or become disabled

I increased my height 1.5cmin 2 months at 16 nothing is impossible!!!

Yes it is cope but only because your growth plates are fused, for most people growth after puberty is possible

Well you are lucky you are 5'10'' with that, you could be something like 5'6'' :forcedsmile: