Is trying to join the Army as a manlet stupid?

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Been thinking about applying to the army. I have nothing to lose at this point so might as well go out with a bang than slave away at some shitty warehouse or factory for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, justinzayn and to be human
Tagging the one guy who has army experience

@Jacob Hate

Stop coping and get LL

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
DO. NOT. JOIN. THE. ARMY.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, chawaje, GetShrekt and 2 others
All I can do is cope. LL is expensive.
Indian manlet janitors are getting LL while you'll get your ass shot by some camel rider towelhead and end up living disabled

• +1
Indian manlet janitors are getting LL while you'll get your ass shot by some camel rider towelhead and end up living disabled
Good. Then I can live off benefits for the rest of my life and say bye bye to wageslaving.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Bakin donuts 🍩, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
i would say do it, most people don't really have anything to live for nowadays, most people waste their whole lives in front of the tv eating pizza in their free time, you only got 1 life make the most of it

either you will die, or you will come out of there as a real man with a purpose in life

• +1
id asssume so

either you will die, or you will come out of there as a real man with a purpose in life
Treating your PTSD and collecting checks living in trailer park

• Hmm...
Been thinking about applying to the army. I have nothing to lose at this point so might as well go out with a bang than slave away at some shitty warehouse or factory for the rest of my life.
do disability fraud, and try to save up to go to EE, or scandanvian countries. Denmark, Norway, Poland, Finland all gonna be good for you. Germany and Australia also good for blacks.

Joining the army is a cucked thing to do. Fighting another man's war and invading other countries is worse than getting cucked by women.

Don't give me that national pride shit. If my country was being invaded I would grab a gun and join the army tomorrow. But in the 21st century it's pretty dumb unless Ukrainian.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, fauxfox, Ricochet and 2 others
Totally depends on what job you get. Assuming you’re in the US, you can join the military and be a paperpusher office drone while accruing the same pay and benefits as the infantry. If you’re smart you can 100% take advantage of the benefits and economically ascend, then maybe get LL.

What's the point in going to the army? JFL

Dying for a country who doesn't give a fuck about you is the most cucked thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and TheDragon
He can get 6 inch LL then 2 inch lifts.
Its not ovER yet boyo
6 inch LL ahahahahah

If you get more than 3 inches you are 100% gonna end up in a wheelchair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and fruitgunpop
6 inch LL ahahahahah

Lengthening limit is a case by case basis I think.
There are actually niggas who got 6 inch lengthening jfl.
Someone posted about it on here I remember

6 inch LL ahahahahah

The 6 inch lengthening has to be done in two separate treatments, once in the femurs and then in the tibia a year later. Anything past 3 inches in one bone and risk goes up exponentially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, fruitgunpop and stevielake
You'll be a slave in the military too but it will probably be slightly better than the warehouse.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and ManletBlackcel
You'll be a slave in the military too but it will probably be slightly better than the warehouse.
How do manlets get treated in the military?

How do manlets get treated in the military?
It's the same as every other job dude it's not like you imagine it. Don't fall for the memes. The military isn't what you think. You are a government slave and get paid minimum wage and it's dropouts and losers and ugly girls that join, and they get told they are "heroes". No dude. The heroes are the badasses who join the special forces and would be mogging ANYWAYS since they are often jacked and high T looking in person.

The military is not good. Trust me. It won't fix your problems you'll just make new ones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Wallenberg
I recommend you to watch some sneak peak of the war in Ukraine and then should you ask such question again

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
It's the same as every other job dude it's not like you imagine it. Don't fall for the memes. The military isn't what you think. You are a government slave and get paid minimum wage and it's dropouts and losers and ugly girls that join, and they get told they are "heroes". No dude. The heroes are the badasses who join the special forces and would be mogging ANYWAYS since they are often jacked and high T looking in person.

The military is not good. Trust me. It won't fix your problems you'll just make new ones.
As another guy who was in the military, I largely agree. Although I stand by the fact that if you’re broke, the GI bill can make those 4 years worth it, and certain jobs are MUCH better than others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and fruitgunpop
Well , in the end thats where incels go when they gave up everything
Know that in the end no one will give a damn fuck about your war stories when in vacations etc

You gonna have nothing but sadistic humoristic stories to tell to ppl 😂 u gonna be that short dangerous guy , there are better archetypes to chase