is turkey the move??

hardRscreamer

hardRscreamer

undisputed universal champion
i need surgeries and i want them cheap!!!! are there any good doctors or is everyone just a sand nigger?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
there are good sand nigger doctors here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and hardRscreamer
i need surgeries and i want them cheap!!!! are there any good doctors or is everyone just a sand nigger?
@RealSurgerymax is the way
GiantImplants n shit

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer, NZb6Air and RealSurgerymax
why would you risk getting deformed or ruining your health for a few thousand

there's some good docs in turkey but keep in mind that there's also a bunch of scammers and sometimes they'll just have some dude do the transplant who's not even a doc but some glorified assistant hair technician...

worst case you end up with an extremely uncanny hairline, so do a lot of research before you do it

Also: Regardless of your transplant you WILL NEED to get on medication either way if you want to keep the rest of your scalp from balding.

There's never enough donor hair to cover an entire scalp as you age and hair keeps falling out in other scalp areas.

there's some good docs in turkey but keep in mind that there's also a bunch of scammers and sometimes they'll just have some dude do the transplant who's not even a doc but some glorified assistant hair technician...

worst case you end up with an extremely uncanny hairline, so do a lot of research before you do it

Also: Regardless of your transplant you WILL NEED to get on medication either way if you want to keep the rest of your scalp from balding.

There's never enough donor hair to cover an entire scalp as you age and hair keeps falling out in other scalp areas.
not hairline but instead facial surgeries, im trying to do my nose and maybe do something about my jaw being literally fucked and off angled

not hairline but instead facial surgeries, im trying to do my nose and maybe do something about my jaw being literally fucked and off angled
oh sorry bro, i somehow confused some threads. Forget what i said lol

sheehs, let me know if do it