Is two protein shakes a day on a cut good?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
Can it replace my dinner if it’s like 300 calories altogether ? Or I don’t need it? I train 5-6 times a week jui jitsu one hour and thirty minutes

Why dont you get the protein from food but from protein shakes?, protein shakes fucking shit

Why dont you get the protein from food but from protein shakes?, protein shakes fucking shit
Because it’s an easy way and im on a cut I don’t want to eat fatty meat. I already have a large chicken filet without fat once a day and eggs in the morning

Because it’s an easy way and im on a cut I don’t want to eat fatty meat. I already have a large chicken filet without fat once a day and eggs in the morning
get tuna 100 cals per 100g and 25g of protein, healthier option for your gut

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and t20cel
Can it replace my dinner if it’s like 300 calories altogether ? Or I don’t need it? I train 5-6 times a week jui jitsu one hour and thirty minutes
its fine as long as you balance it with other healthy and natural proteins like meat

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Lmao keep drinking that jewish bullshit instead of actual foood

• +1
Still good, you need it for proper testosterone production
I do consume fat. For example ate three boiled eggs today in the morning in avocado; it has enough fat for me. And it’s obv not my last meal im also eating grains with white chicken meat.

Yes, only drink protein shakes!

• +1
Fat on meat doesn’t cause “fat” gain. Fucking idiot.

What causes fat gain is eating both fat and carbohydrates. Randle Cycle activation.

That’s why you just remove the carbohydrates out of your diet and your body will run off of fat.

We are carnivores.

Last edited:
I do consume fat. For example ate three boiled eggs today in the morning in avocado; it has enough fat for me. And it’s obv not my last meal im also eating grains with white chicken meat.
Well, you’re eating contra-indicated poison such as fruits and grains.