Is UGL testoterone really that different than pharmaceutical test?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
I will go on trt if my bloodwork shows that I need it, but I don’t want to go to a doctor and pay for essentially the same thing. Can you do trt with a good UGL source?

Wat ugl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
pharma is better.

ive tried ugl and pharma and i felt more MACHO on pharma

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23558
pharma is better.

ive tried ugl and pharma and i felt more MACHO on pharma

//Thomas DOM
I think I would just have to make do with UGL sources until I graduate and have some sort of stable income. I switch over to pharma grade after.

I think I would just have to make do with UGL sources until I graduate and have some sort of stable income. I switch over to pharma grade after.
I used pharma and underground test. Blood test showed no difference, both shot up my T levels. The difference is that I experienced more post injection pain with underground. But that is probably because my body can't tolerate enanthate. I use cypionate now with no such problem

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Dystopian
I used pharma and underground test. Blood test showed no difference, both shot up my T levels. The difference is that I experienced more post injection pain with underground. But that is probably because my body can't tolerate enanthate. I use cypionate now with no such problem
Main difference is on the ester I think

• +1
How often do you inject cypionate?

• +1
I am just cruising right now, so every two weeks
Do your hormones not flucuate like crazy? I thought people had to inject twice a week at a minimum.

Pharma is equally cheap

//Thomas DOM

• Woah
Do your hormones not flucuate like crazy? I thought people had to inject twice a week at a minimum.
I don't feel any different compared to when I inject weekly.

• Woah
Pharma is equally cheap

//Thomas DOM
How did you get pharma grade test? Did you get it prescribed by a doctor? Do you get it from some trt clinic?