is UK really nightmare mode or are we all just subhuman?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
personally think id be fine if i was just an avg height avg face guy who softmaxxed gymmaxxed fashionmaxxed etc

is UK really nightmare mode or are we all just subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
no lol, bro stop listening to some of these idiots, if you are miserable you arent gonna be spreading happiness are you thats the exact same for these guys on the forum, im roided and when I was bloated on my bulk I was still getting eyes from girls in my gym and I got 1-2 comments from girls whilst walking out of the gym late on a saturday night too, btw im 178cm and never had any of them say im too short or I need to be 6ft, I be honest though you do need to be lean because I remember seeing a pic of my bloated face and nearly fainted smh I was like damn bruh, you wont see models be bloated or high bodyfat so how can you assess your facial potential till your leanmaxxxed however their is one exception if you have insane eye area(hunter + hooded) you dont need to be leanmaxxxed as that can carry a face hard

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
Even normies are ugly in the UK. It's like Incelistan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Stopping@Nothing19, Lawton88 and 2 others
there are a lot of ugly women and men in uk from what ive heard and seen so its an even battlefield

Im a gymcelled chadlite and pretty much virgin in the uk, I get rejected by black girls and obese girls

I had to become a sexpat to get laid

dont listen to guys on here who say they slay in uk

There are only 2 guys who have sex here and their names are tyler and micheal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Im a gymcelled chadlite and pretty much virgin in the uk, I get rejected by black girls and obese girls

I had to become a sexpat to get laid

dont listen to guys on here who say they slay in uk

There are only 2 guys who have sex here and their names are tyler and micheal
how tall are u and whats ur race? can u send me photo of u?

it does seem kinda impossible mode ngl

in poland i see only 6'+ 4.5+ PSL guys with normal beckies, stacies are reserved for chads 6'2+ 5.5+PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Patient A, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Im 5'9 and thats me in my avi
ill date u if no one else will tbh

also remember race > height > face

avg zoomer is 5'11 in UK.

girls want tall guys aka 6ft+

you arent tall, you arent average. but below average.

you would slay so hard with that face if taller

lmao uk is (for a white country) by far the ugliest people

i could imagine how hypergamy is still very high because ugly british girls think they look amazing

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18879
my 5'8ft mate is some baby faced neotenous blonde boy and he has a slay count of 19 at 21. He was also a legit NEET for 3 years. he had so many matches on tinder that he was able to choose between fatties uggos and beckies with ease all in surrey/south london

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 17829
-

Last edited:
  • +1
I do very good in UK clubs at only 6ft 185cm when I’m lean, if I eat McDonald’s I’m invisible… Lean face >>>>>

I’m 168lbs currently but looking to get to 162lbs before September for my final year of uni.

Also maybe it’s the clubs you goto? As it’s a lot harder to pull in big clubs with a massive raver type crowd as they usually stick together in groups… Try cheesier clubs with shit music like popworld n it’s much easier to get uni students and the odd milf now and again.

When I went to England in 2015 I saw a group of English girls and when they smiled their teeth were yellow as cheese, is this normal in Britain? Are these the girls with the high standards?

• JFL
depends what part tbh but in general yes foids here are below average :ogre:

• +1
It's hard to slay but easy to ltr or have flings

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
the most beautiful girls in the UK are Indian

• +1
Didn't know you were a UKcel

But yeah being ethnic in London is terrible. I really wish my parents hadn't come here, life would be so much better for me back home

• So Sad
Didn't know you were a UKcel

But yeah being ethnic in London is terrible. I really wish my parents hadn't come here, life would be so much better for me back home
its ok u can make money here then go home and get money+london halo

its ok u can make money here then go home and get money+london halo

Yeah I'll try to do that. But I'll probably be in my mid thirties by the time I can moneymax sufficiently. Another 10 years of suffering...

When I changed my location on Tinder with Gold to London I didn’t see a noticeable change in my likes count compared to back home. I even used my real , non-english name. About half of the likes were from native British girls and the other half from Slavs and all kinds of other immigrants, I guess that’s not suprise either from London’s demographic makeup

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262