Is UK really that bad?

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

The time has come
On this forum the only thing I hear about the UK is that it's asbolute shit, how true is this?

@SecularIslamist @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @enriquecel @Sub5kang

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, bloomercel, halloweed and 5 others
Only 3 people are getting laid in the entire island of UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, Obito, EverythingMattersCel and 12 others
depends

do you like wet cold cloudy weather and ugly fat women with high standards?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, bloomercel, ryuken and 3 others
idk bro all i know is the sideman are from there

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
UK is a third world country attached to London.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, Sub5kang, BrainrottenZoomer and 4 others
UK is a third world country attached to London.
London is a dystopian multicultural mess.

There are "weapon bins" on the street to try to get immigrants to throw away their knives and stop stabbing each other.

There are propaganda posters and announcements everywhere telling people to report anything remotely suspicious to the police. I doubt the police would actually do anything, I think the aim is just to keep people on edge and to stop people talking to each other, so that we stay lonely and isolated.

There are also many propaganda posters and tv ads to try to stop immigrants from sexually harrassing women. Approaching a woman puts you at risk of getting the police called on you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Sub5kang, Obito and 6 others
yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, iloveboobs and qazw
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, SecularIslamist, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
No lol went there on vacation and it wasn’t bad at all I slayed a tinderfoid 3/4 nights.

London Uk is giga easy mode compared to living in the American Midwest or rural south. I interned in Ohio and it was basically impossible to find a slim foid without a kid or a drug addiction.

• +1
You can’t even get condoms here anymore

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and iloveboobs
That deano user seems to think it's heaven on earth :feelshah:

Its a troll post from someone pretending to be british. Everyone who actually lives here hates it

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Brus Wane
Its a troll post from someone pretending to be british. Everyone who actually lives here hates it

Even the London people?

• +1
Reactions: qazw
I love that place

• JFL
  • +1
yeah the uk is pretty shit

• +1
Reactions: qazw and iloveboobs
Depends what way you see it? Workforce in the UK is hell and dating is only hell if you aren't atleast average height (5'10) or average in the face/

• +1
Depends what way you see it? Workforce in the UK is hell and dating is only hell if you aren't atleast average height (5'10) or average in the face/
htn 6ft+ only?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
On this forum the only thing I hear about the UK is that it's asbolute shit, how true is this?

@SecularIslamist @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @enriquecel @Sub5kang
absolutely horrible. The people here are dogs for the most part. I don't even bother caring about my appearance due to how beneath me these animals are. I might as well live in Africa lol. I'm the only white in my school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, qazw, bloomercel and 2 others
htn 6ft+ only?
@JohnDoe @Outerz14 :lul:

I assume you aren't from the UK, but fuck no is that further from the truth. I live in Manchester which is subhuman central and i see guys who are barely pushing 5'5 and who are like 3.5 PSL max with girlfriends. I can cope with it by saying 6'0 chad is texting her while the oofy doofy 5'5 ltn sleeps at night, but realistically speaking, it's really not true. Whilst the average height here is 5'11, i've seen people who are way below average height (5'8 and below) with decent looking girlfriends. I even recall walking to my local asda and seeing a 5'5 recessedcel with a cute 5'2 blonde mtb.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe, halloweed, bloomercel and 2 others
@JohnDoe @Outerz14 :lul:

I assume you aren't from the UK, but fuck no is that further from the truth. I live in Manchester which is subhuman central and i see guys who are barely pushing 5'5 and who are like 3.5 PSL max with girlfriends. I can cope with it by saying 6'0 chad is texting her while the oofy doofy 5'5 ltn sleeps at night, but realistically speaking, it's really not true. Whilst the average height here is 5'11, i've seen people who are way below average height (5'8 and below) with decent looking girlfriends. I even recall walking to my local asda and seeing a 5'5 recessedcel with a cute 5'2 blonde mtb.
im from north europe

i assumed uk was maher only, how do those ppl even get a gf

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
The County of Shropshire mogs the entirety of Africa, North America, Oceania, and South america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, JohnDoe, halloweed and 2 others
MakingitHappen seems to love it, but he hates immigration policy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and iloveboobs
worse than you can imagine
ltb central with chad standards

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and iloveboobs
No fucking way ... What...
this stuff happened in manchester.

fellow manchestercels like @JohnDoe and @Outerz14 can agree with me when we see subhumans and ltns with girlfriends. It's not even a rare occurence either, it's so common, you'd think the average mancuanian is subhuman

• +1
this stuff happened in manchester.

fellow manchestercels like @JohnDoe and @Outerz14 can agree with me when we see subhumans and ltns with girlfriends. It's not even a rare occurence either, it's so common, you'd think the average mancuanian is subhuman
Wow that is very shocking.

Isn't Manchester one of the bigger cities?

I could understand if stuff like this was a one off.

Are the girlfriends subhuman too?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
Wow that is very shocking.

Isn't Manchester one of the bigger cities?

I could understand if stuff like this was a one off.

Are the girlfriends subhuman too?
Nope, sometimes they are, but sometimes not. Go to manchester city centre, you'll see manlets, baldingcels, lanklets, with girlfriends. I recall seeing a bengali 4'10 guy with his 5'2 wife.

In manchester as long as you aren't an abused dog, you can easily enter a relationship.

• +1
Nope, sometimes they are, but sometimes not. Go to manchester city centre, you'll see manlets, baldingcels, lanklets, with girlfriends. I recall seeing a bengali 4'10 guy with his 5'2 wife.

In manchester as long as you aren't an abused dog, you can easily enter a relationship.

What the actual fu... 🤯🤯🤯

Is this just a Manchester thing?

Are other cities this odd?

Antilooks theory type shit :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
It’s worse than you think. Absolutely miserable horrible people everywhere as well

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, EverythingMattersCel, halloweed and 2 others
What the actual fu... 🤯🤯🤯

Is this just a Manchester thing?

Are other cities this odd?

Antilooks theory type shit :feelswhat:
i saw a thread by @6ft4 explaining this, basically women want an expendable oofydoofy and dont want to get mogged by their partner

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and 6ft4
i saw a thread by @6ft4 explaining this, basically women want an expendable oofydoofy and dont want to get mogged by their partner
Yeah but like there's a difference between getting a normie vs an ugly guy

Of course if the uggo is wealthy then it doesn't matter ...

• +1
absolutely horrible. The people here are dogs for the most part. I don't even bother caring about my appearance due to how beneath me these animals are. I might as well live in Africa lol. I'm the only white in my school.
London ?

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and iloveboobs

Shit weather, miserable people, shit girls, boring shit, dangerous areas.

• +1
Reactions: sb23

yea it sucks

• +1
Reactions: sb23, halloweed and iloveboobs
Also bhai's, check out this thread I made a couple days ago. Even more proof of how shit this country is.

• +1
Reactions: qazw, iloveboobs and halloweed

Fucking ass some short skinny 15 year old was instigating me today and I asked him 'dyu wanna fight' bro said yeah as if he could beat me :feelskek: and fucking kept on yapping and trying to embarrass me I fucking hate niggers

There are also many propaganda posters and tv ads to try to stop immigrants from sexually harrassing women. Approaching a woman puts you at risk of getting the police called on you.
On the tfl trains 'see it says it sorted'

• +1
Reactions: qazw