Is Ultima HGH good?

D

Dora67

Iron
Is Ultima hgh from osgear good or are there better sources? Also should I do blood test before starting?

And is hgh in turkey cheaper? I found swiss pharma somatropine 100iu for 125€ on a turkish website and normally it costs like 350€.

My dad will go to Turkey soon I think and I have relatives there who I can ship to and they can ship to me.
But if its not a big price difference I don’t want to go through that.

Last edited:
go to a private clinic to get blood work done matey
You can go to my profile to read about my background my health issues could result in low igf1 but i don’t know if I have low gh levels. Will they even give it to me if my gh levels are low? Or do they only give it once its very low.

How much does it cost to get blood work done?

And also is osgear utima hgh good or are there better sources?

You can go to my profile to read about my background my health issues could result in low igf1 but i don’t know if I have low gh levels. Will they even give it to me if my gh levels are low? Or do they only give it once its very low.

How much does it cost to get blood work done?

And also is osgear utima hgh good or are there better sources?
id go swisschems never had any issues with them, cant you give any hospitals or clinics near you a call and express your worries? also dont ogre yourself wit hgh be responsible

id go swisschems never had any issues with them, cant you give any hospitals or clinics near you a call and express your worries? also dont ogre yourself wit hgh be responsible
Will hgh make my face uglier? Or what will change exactly? I would benefit from maxilla growth but I dont want any cheekbone growth

Will hgh make my face uglier? Or what will change exactly? I would benefit from maxilla growth but I dont want any cheekbone growth
everything could grow, its genetics u cant control where the hgh is gonna go, but it will mainly grow nose, ears and jaw

everything could grow, its genetics u cant control where the hgh is gonna go, but it will mainly grow nose, ears and jaw
Is my source from osgear not good? Its quite cheap.

Is my source from osgear not good? Its quite cheap.
idk abt that never heard of them can always count on swisschems for me
also the uncontrolled growth is called acromegaly look it up you could get ogred nose eyes and jaw can also give you a bubble gut

idk abt that never heard of them can always count on swisschems for me
also the uncontrolled growth is called acromegaly look it up you could get ogred nose eyes and jaw can also give you a bubble gut
How much do you pay per iu? My source would be like 1,2 per iu