Is university a scam? Plus working is scam too

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
The biggest normie road is you finish secondary school and go to university prolly study some economy like me but the problem is there are THOUSANDS of students now not like back in the day when not every normie motherfucker wanted university degree and its SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND A GOOD JOB WITH YOUR DEGREE I SWEAR. Even u find they cuck u so hard that u do alone a 2-3 man job JFL. Literally working is also a scam I dont want to give anything to the society why cant I just rottmaxxing at home and get some salary for it.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
You sound like fun

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You sound like fun
its a serious topic bro.... so many non fun people working in offices and non fun people are in universtiy and why? to get a job ? and if i want to rotmaxx but still want to have money ?

its a serious topic bro.... so many non fun people working in offices and non fun people are in universtiy and why? to get a job ? and if i want to rotmaxx but still want to have money ?
You have chad levels of entitlement without chad looks. Over-tier combo.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
how to decide what you wanna do at college and where to go? My parents are pressuring me

You have chad levels of entitlement without chad looks. Over-tier combo.
u trippin nigger, but i bet u enjoy ur wage cucking 10 hours a day and your 2$/per hour job :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
how to decide what you wanna do at college and where to go? My parents are pressuring me
i mean i got an office and i can earn like 6-7 k euro per month which might sound lot but have to work like 8 hours a day i studied economy its trash tbh and boring but what u like to do in ur free time

• +1
Reactions: descension
i mean i got an office and i can earn like 6-7 k euro per month which might sound lot but have to work like 8 hours a day i studied economy its trash tbh and boring but what u like to do in ur free time
I would like to party and slay, I do not fucking care about education

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
didnt read but uni is a scam working is shit because your paid nothing for the money companies are making

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
The degree will be more valued and the wages here are way higher than jewrope
its different in every country in europe but u can earn good as well but have to work unfortunately

I know, 40 hours arent even that much. 25 hours are Ideal for me thats like 6 hours a day and you are getting 3 days off
yea but u will be broke asf if u dont work 40 hours bu 25 would be ideal

The biggest normie road is you finish secondary school and go to university prolly study some economy like me but the problem is there are THOUSANDS of students now not like back in the day when not every normie motherfucker wanted university degree and its SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND A GOOD JOB WITH YOUR DEGREE I SWEAR. Even u find they cuck u so hard that u do alone a 2-3 man job JFL. Literally working is also a scam I dont want to give anything to the society why cant I just rottmaxxing at home and get some salary for it.
depends if college is free or almost free or not

Kinda but not at same time depends

Nah if you got a good job you will earn more than most of the 40 hour workers by working 25 hours
ultra rare situation bro btw ds3 based one of my fav games i have like 1400 hours in it

• +1
Reactions: virgin