.is users do you think .org's moderation staff is better?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
@NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @Indracelly @Aladin @K1ng N0th1ng @YugoDutch @irkkedmulatto @Sasukecel

Do you think the moderation staff on .org is more friendly and is better than the one on .is or worse?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @Indracelly @Aladin @K1ng N0th1ng @YugoDutch @irkkedmulatto @Sasukecel

Do you think the moderation staff on .org is more friendly and is better than the one on .is or worse?
Faglink hardbanned me for making a post saying

“Can someone go ER”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, soover4me, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Guys generally tell me .org's moderators are more chill and easy going on the users while on incels.is users get permabanned for silly stuff
I dont even think making a thread like

“Can someone go ER”

Even land a warning here

I dont even think making a thread like

“Can someone go ER”

Even land a warning here
Unless it is blatantly obvious that a user is looking for trouble mods do not warn threads like that. Posting an actual thread on how to go ER will get you banned but regular jokes like those are allowed

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Unless it is blatantly obvious that a user is looking for trouble mods do not warn threads like that. Posting an actual thread on how to go ER will get you banned but regular jokes like those are allowed
I will go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, descension, ryuken and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, soover4me, Trilogy and 2 others

Yes, definitely much better on here, the mods here aren’t as stuck up as the faggots on .is are

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Jason Voorhees, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
they are cucked and cringe

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
idc if i got banned atp i wouldn't mind if i did something against the rules tbh i feel like mods let a lot of things i did slide i'm thankful for that mods here are definitely better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked, pleaseacceptme and Jason Voorhees
I have left .is now but I would say the moderators there are more strict (Tbf they kind of have to be because the rules are far more strict there). But the mods there are also a lot more involved in the community. This forum has a lot of mods but only you and a few others are active and engage with the forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger, Darkeningstar and Jason Voorhees
@97baHater

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I have left .is now but I would say the moderators there are more strict (Tbf they kind of have to be because the rules are far more strict there). But the mods there are also a lot more involved in the community there. This forum has a lot of mods but only you and a few others are active and engage with the forum.
They think they have the bigger dick, huh?

I have never been on.is, however I lurked there as well. That place is kind of grotesque.

• +1
.is moderation team having a pussywhipped cuck who simps for a single mother who posts on IT and lets her alter the site on it who was ADMIN once says enough

• +1
Reactions: K1ng N0th1ng, Funnyunenjoyer1, Tabula Rasa and 2 others

Haven't been On here for that long

But @NumbThePain is my nigga that's for sure

• +1
I have left .is now but I would say the moderators there are more strict (Tbf they kind of have to be because the rules are far more strict there). But the mods there are also a lot more involved in the community there. This forum has a lot of mods but only you and a few others are active and engage with the forum.
I agree with this. Gatekeeping and strict rules is what makes an incel forum an incel forum. Even I have been warned by the mods many times which I thought were unfair but I accepted it because I understand where they are coming from. I do think .is moderation could be a little more lax in these things tho. @kwacker777

• Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Edging goated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Jason Voorhees
.is staff is more lenient and friendly

I've had people complain about unfair warnings from 2 specific moderators I will not name, because everyone knows who I am talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1

Ya moderation staff is more chill on .org than .is, where it should be the opposite :lul::lul:, since some niggss on .is already have nothing in life except the site

• +1

This one is a tad nicer.

• +1

Significantly more friendly and better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and 97baHater
Absolutely .is mods are so fucking severe holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: K1ng N0th1ng, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Jason Voorhees
.is moderation is far stricter and more corrupt.

• +1
Reactions: K1ng N0th1ng, Jason Voorhees and WhoTookVendetta
I agree with this. Gatekeeping and strict rules is what makes an incel forum an incel forum. Even I have been warned by the mods many times which I thought were unfair but I accepted it because I understand where they are coming from. I do think .is moderation could be a little more lax in these things tho. @kwacker777
Indeed, I don't think there should be a rule on insulting staff but other than that I think incels.is has to be stricter. There's a much more smaller userbase + there's a sizable group of soys who actively try to infiltrate the forum since it's more offputting to normies. And considering .is is smaller and easier to influence you basically have to crack down (esp on newer users) on any signs of homosexuality/bragging since it ruins the environment for the rest of the userbase. If you don't moderate the forum more strictly than normal you get things like 4chan's /r9k/.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Jason Voorhees
Let’s be honest mang if your life sucks enough for you to be moderating an incel forum you’d be power-tripping too.
But yes besides Proudweeb and the frenchie I dislike the rest of them and avoid them where I can. One petty insult is all it takes to get on their bad side.