Is using fillers before jaw implants a good idea?

L

lerwaf123

Iron
I were on consultation with plactic surgeon. Their clinic can do both implants and fillers. Doctor said that i can use fillers. Then, if the results prove to be suitable, they can achieve a permanent result with the help of implants. Is that a good idea or stupid one?

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and Asspear
I wouldn't suggest it, personally. The issue I'd see is that you'd have to get the filler dissolved, which comes with its own risks (leaving aside the other risks of migration).

If you're sure you're going to be getting implants anyway, you'll be spending quite a bit on filler you know will be temporary, and that you'll be removing later on.

On the other hand, there are advocates for filler here who would disagree - and that's fair, some people have been very happy with their filler (@Cheat_Win is a one such example - he's had great success, although he still plans to get implants later iirc). Still, I wouldn't go that route personally.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and 50konsurgeryat35
Fillers served me right and achieved the goal of making me more attractive, but I believe I can be even better looking with implants and maybe some filler on top for extra sharpness. It’s true that fillers are very expensive but the costs of maintaining decreases with time. I would never recommend dissolving unless is absolutely necessary. If you need an immediate change with no recovery time fillers can help you, but if you want to save money and get the best results long term go with implants. A good doctor will always tell you to let fillers dissolve on their own before any surgery like implants

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and mierlia3
I wouldn't suggest it, personally. The issue I'd see is that you'd have to get the filler dissolved, which comes with its own risks (leaving aside the other risks of migration).

If you're sure you're going to be getting implants anyway, you'll be spending quite a bit on filler you know will be temporary, and that you'll be removing later on.

On the other hand, there are advocates for filler here who would disagree - and that's fair, some people have been very happy with their filler (@Cheat_Win is a one such example - he's had great success, although he still plans to get implants later iirc). Still, I wouldn't go that route personally.

Asspear

MOST CREATIVE AND LEGENDARY AVI AND USERNAME I HAVE SEEN SO FAR

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku, greywind and Asspear
I were on consultation with plactic surgeon. Their clinic can do both implants and fillers. Doctor said that i can use fillers. Then, if the results prove to be suitable, they can achieve a permanent result with the help of implants. Is that a good idea or stupid one?
experiment and see how itll look