D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 10987
Tell me more
+lowers prolactin
+vitamin E antagonizes the bodies estrogen receptors. stops estrogen from binding to receptors
+good antioxitand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 10987
+Depletes Vitamin K2

srsly tho tbh its not that worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
+Depletes Vitamin K2

srsly tho tbh its not that worth it
I think it is worth it for op and in general if eaten lots of pufa in the past. And also vitamin E protecting from lipid peroxidation, increasing mitochondrial uncoupling, etc would help op with weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ChristianChad
Its good but some people take too much.

• +1
Besides from the benefits that are already mentioned, vitamin E is extremely helpful if you are eating too much PUFAs and also is anti-estrogenic(stabilizer). If you are supplementing with vitamin E don't forget to add it next to a meal to facilitate its absorption 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 10987
Besides from the benefits that are already mentioned, vitamin E is extremely helpful if you are eating too much PUFAs and also is anti-estrogenic(stabilizer). If you are supplementing with vitamin E don't forget to add it next to a meal to facilitate its absorption 👍🏻
Define PUFAs
Also it kill estrogen ?

Define PUFAs
Also it kill estrogen ?
PUFA= Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Inflammatory and not optimal for health, disturbs thyroid and metabolism.
Id not say that vitamin E kills estrogen but it certainly plays a role in estrogen elimination plus is a powerful antioxidant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 10987
PUFA= Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Inflammatory and not optimal for health, disturbs thyroid and metabolism.
Id not say that vitamin E kills estrogen but it certainly plays a role in estrogen elimination plus is a powerful antioxidant.
All my life if i have heard antioxidant
But what is it TBH ?

All my life if i have heard antioxidant
But what is it TBH ?
Ok so you have these “free radicals” in your body which can damage cells and DNA.
Antioxidants work by donating electrons to these free radical groups and re-stabilizing them, preventing free radicals from creating damage to cells and tissues.

• +1
Ok so you have these “free radicals” in your body which can damage cells and DNA.
Antioxidants work by donating electrons to these free radical groups and re-stabilizing them, preventing free radicals from creating damage to cells and tissues.
So its internal or external tissues ?
Also do this mean antioxidants make you age better since it keep DNA/Tissue intact ?

So its internal or external tissues ?
Also do this mean antioxidants make you age better since it keep DNA/Tissue intact ?
Both, it affects your internal tissues so by extent it will affect the external ones too. And yes antioxidants will make you age better but you don't wanna get copious amount of antioxidants because at high concentrations antioxidants can act as pro-oxidants.

• +1