Is voice halo legit or cope?

Chadologue

Chadologue

Corto Maltese pheno or death
I have a pretty deep low pitched voice but I never received any comment about it, I think it may be a slight halo only if you are already gl and even then it still matters far less than many other common halos such as eyes or voice. If u have a crazy high pitched prepubescent voice, however, its a fucking death sentence ngl

also rate my voice :

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
thor is that you??

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Lev Peshkov, Chad69 and 1 other person
You sound like an aspergermaxxed basement dweller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, retard, Jimsonbobson505 and 11 others
brutal accent to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Lev Peshkov, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
Yes but your voice isnt good enough to halo you.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zercic and DutchPrettyBoy
legit, like good hands halo

is my voice a halo or failo?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL, Htobrother, Gunna and 1 other person
Legit, Dom feature. Turns women on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It only works on chad.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4332
jon-erik hexum had the perfect chad voice tbh.

ethnic accent is a fat failo

Voice is cope. There are plenty of truecel permavirgins with deep voices

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 5521 and 1 other person

over tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Luke LLL
Its a good trait but its just a small little detail - its one of those things that a girl who likes you will notice, but she likes you for your looks / status not your voice nomsayin

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 4209

• +1
Reactions: Gren
Yeah so it only makes a difference if you are already gl but it can't ascend you on its own thats what i thought
It's legit meaningless unless you make money of your voice I guess. Look at Beckham. Even though many people are surprised about his voice not a single foid would say no to him because of it.

That's not a deep voice, that's average for a healthy adult male. If you want it to be halo you need it extremely deep otherwise no one will notice - search Ice Poseidon on Youtube lol

I have a pretty deep low pitched voice but I never received any comment about it, I think it may be a slight halo only if you are already gl and even then it still matters far less than many other common halos such as eyes or voice. If u have a crazy high pitched prepubescent voice, however, its a fucking death sentence ngl

also rate my voice :

Voice theory is not about actually how low pitched the voice is (ideally it should be on the lower side but it’s not a battle of how low can you go it’s what I mean) it’s about your voice resonating + accent

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and bladeeout
As long as your voice isnt high pitched it doesnt really matter, ofc women find deep voices the most attractive but i doubt its a dealbreaker if you dont have a deep voice

also rate my voice :

WTF you mog hard bro

I get complimented on my voice all the time by women, definitely a halo

But, you have to have a top 3-5ish% voice at least. Threshold is pretty high.

I get complimented on my voice all the time by women, definitely a halo

But, you have to have a top 3-5ish% voice at least. Threshold is pretty high.
Post a vocaroo so we can get an idea pls

It's a bit same as height but less important. High pitched voice hurts you more than a deep voice helps but it is a slight bonus to your attractiveness.
It affects dominance more than attractiveness and is related to body size.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

this negro has a voice halo. it really has to be this deep for it to halo u. just a "quite deep" voice will go unnoticed.

this negro has a voice halo. it really has to be this deep for it to halo u. just a "quite deep" voice will go unnoticed.

This nigga has height 50inch skull football halo

also rate my voice :

Your opinion. is right.
Voice matters. But way less then looks. Still voice is like top 5 I guestimate. And high pitch or very bad voice = a big hurdle to overcome, so for rejection it can be more importtant when voice is realy realy bad.

Maybe it's like this:
Face > Body > Status/Money/Power > Voice

@Titbot

Just checked guess you're back already