is volufiline cope?

hexxit

hexxit

Iron
and can it help with smile lines,eye bags and fuller lips ? heard great stuff about it but i also heard its cope and it doesnt do anything

there are studies showing it works on womens breast tissue, applied topically, i swear ive seen it, but i cant seem to find it

• +1
Reactions: hexxit
Imo yea cope not buying again went through 2 bottles although it’s not like it does much of anything anyways results aren’t mogger status

It could help with smile lines temporarily and help to slightly plump the skin (by increasing the density of adipose tissue). It might be more complicated with eye bags and lips; it's not a definitive treatment and is temporary. I haven't heard anything negative about its prolonged use, but it might cause irritation if used constantly. I think it would be more difficult with bags under the eyes, as it is not specifically designed for that area

a big issue for me is my smile lines, so if i used it just for that would it be ok ?

Imo yea cope not buying again went through 2 bottles although it’s not like it does much of anything anyways results aren’t mogger status
i can see it being cope if u just used it on lips,but what about smile lines

smile lines are caused by other factors, and can be solved using more blood pressure to the area, use a derma roller, or derma stamp, and inject more collagen, also it has a lot to due with bone structure

• +1
smile lines are caused by other factors, and can be solved using more blood pressure to the area, use a derma roller, or derma stamp, and inject more collagen, also it has a lot to due with bone structure
injest*

• +1
Just steal the fat from the dumpster of a lipo clinic and inject it in your face!

I have semi deep naso folds aka smile lines volufine didn’t do shit after months of consistent coping

• +1
Reactions: UncDami