Is walking or jogging better for fat loss

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
I’ve heard that jogging is more intense so it burns carbs as a quicker source of energy while walking only burns fat. But some say jogging still burns more fat in total. So maybe walking fast or slow jogging is the way to go?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and org3cel.RR
Neither, walk in a fast way, not running nor walking, just "walking fast", and if you could grab a pack and put some weights on it, you will burn like fire, from experience, im a scout and i went on a trip to another country for 7 days, im mesomorph so its not much normal to lose weight, i lost almost 8 kilos in 7 days which was extremly bad for me because i became underweight after, so remember to burn fat, walk fast with weights on the pack!

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Neither, walk in a fast way, not running nor walking, just "walking fast", and if you could grab a pack and put some weights on it, you will burn like fire, from experience, im a scout and i went on a trip to another country for 7 days, im mesomorph so its not much normal to lose weight, i lost almost 8 kilos in 7 days which was extremly bad for me because i became underweight after, so remember to burn fat, walk fast with weights on the pack!
So I should walk fast with a heavy backpack on?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
So I should walk fast with a heavy backpack on?
Exactly, will make you burn fat like crazy, and bring a towel you will be dropping of sweat, if you want to make it even harder walk with hot clothes like a sweat with pants

Just put down the fork bro. No cardio is going to make you skinnier

I’m in a calorie deficit but I’m in puberty so I don’t want to put down the fork too much, and yes it does lol.
It doesn't you will burn the same amount of calories either way, body self regulates and allat. Also why are you trying to lose weight in the first place? Unless you are fat it shouldn't matter

It doesn't you will burn the same amount of calories either way, body self regulates and allat. Also why are you trying to lose weight in the first place? Unless you are fat it shouldn't matter
Are you retarded? Leanmaxxing is the number 1 looksmax everyone knows this lol