Is washing your face in the morning needed?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
I only wash my face in the night because I have a 4 step skincare routine and I don't really have time to do it in the morning.

Is washing your face in the morning really needed? When I do my skin care routine in the morning my face looks overly shiny/oily and I feel like I'm adding too much products to my skin. Also I sleep with a clean pillow every night

Your gonna strip away the natural oils and good bacteria your skin needs. Hot water also strips sebum causing an overproduction of oil. I don't even use a cleanser I just let the water hit my face in the shower. If you need it Accutane or continue coping.

Did u make this post bc ur too lazy to take 5 seconds to wash ur face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShahZ, heyheyheybro22, sportsmogger and 2 others
Did u make this post bc ur too lazy to take 5 seconds to wash ur face
It takes 10 minutes to put on everything because I have wait two minutes to let it dry for every product. Also it makes my skin look very oily or shiny in the morning

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Your gonna strip away the natural oils and good bacteria your skin needs. Hot water also strips sebum causing an overproduction of oil. I don't even use a cleanser I just let the water hit my face in the shower. If you need it Accutane or continue coping.
I’m still growing so I can’t use accutane. Some people told me I can get bacteria build up during my sleep or something so I have to wash it in the morning like my teeth

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Oh. Well splash your face with cold water in the morning,
How do you only wash your face with water? I usually only wash my hair with water but for face you need to get deep to get rid of the dirt

How do you only wash your face with water? I usually only wash my hair with water but for face you need to get deep to get rid of the dirt
Our skin has a certain acid on our skin needed to heal it. Cleansers strip that. Most mainstream skincare is bullshit. You need an SPF and maybe a natural moisturizer like beef tallow. Rest is diet or hormone imbalances.

Our skin has a certain acid on our skin needed to heal it. Cleansers strip that. Most mainstream skincare is bullshit. You need an SPF and maybe a natural moisturizer like beef tallow. Rest is diet or hormone imbalances.
Makes sense. How much products do you use in your routine

And also how do you like wash it with water do you like rub your face or just splash it

Makes sense. How much products do you use in your routine
Well, im in a sticky situation right now. I used to be using tretinoin and ended up getting dermatitis from that so im clearing that up and currently im just hitting my face with water at night and just started using a skin oil spray that has a few good ingredients for the skin that help with seb derm but dont feed it. I used to be big on my santa cruz beef tallow though. I might also be starting low dose accutane soon.

i wash it in the morning and use a moisturizer right after, then wash it again at night and do my normal skincare

i wash my face in the evening before sleep and use water in the morning but not products, then moisturise

I only wash my face in the night because I have a 4 step skincare routine and I don't really have time to do it in the morning.

Is washing your face in the morning really needed? When I do my skin care routine in the morning my face looks overly shiny/oily and I feel like I'm adding too much products to my skin. Also I sleep with a clean pillow every night
Dont do anything in the morning not even water or ice it will just male ur skin dry and oily just put spf if needed