Is wearing hazel contacts worth if you're asian?

Yuya Moggershima

Yuya Moggershima

Brb yakuzamaxxing
negative

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
U r saying "will it worth it" like u r paying ur azz in exchange of the contacts:feelskek:
JFL it's not about the bucks, it's about the fraud being too obvious and seen as try hard.
I think the coloring bonus looks nice but I'm not sure it's worth the risk and the money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Ryan
JFL it's not about the bucks, it's about the fraud being too obvious and seen as try hard.
I think the coloring bonus looks nice but I'm not sure it's worth the risk and the money.
everyone will know its fake so its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Yuya Moggershima
Do you think black niggas can het away with this? Maybe just claim to be mixed idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, datboijj and Deleted member 13197
I use to wear them back then looks fake lol I wish it looked 100 percent real. If it looked real id wear them all the time lol.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Deleted member 13197
Depends on the rest of your face/looks duh

Attachments

• IMG_20210501_220425~2.jpg
    IMG_20210501_220425~2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Mongrelcel
@Yuya Moggershima

oh no bro - but after you get a surgery to remove the monolid maybe. Your nose it problemaitc too.

I can see you ascending with rhino + monolid surgery + hazel contacts

You dont have straight hair with is a big hailo for an asian

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
@Yuya Moggershima

oh no bro - but after you get a surgery to remove the monolid maybe. Your nose it problemaitc too.

I do need the rhino, it's just that I can't do it until I leave my parents home. Tbh if I were to ascend with softmaxxing I wouldn't even consider surgery, but I'm already managing my expectations

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@Yuya Moggershima

I forgot to say leanmaxing, which is the most imporant thing you can do, but you already know that dont you

• +1
I do need the rhino, it's just that I can't do it until I leave my parents home. Tbh if I were to ascend with softmaxxing I wouldn't even consider surgery, but I'm already managing my expectations
You already could be considered a changlite

• +1
I don't think you should wear contacts unless you look at least part white regardless of ethnicity, otherwise it looks fake

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
no asians dont have colored eyes and it will look gay

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
I don't think you should wear contacts unless you look at least part white regardless of ethnicity, otherwise it looks fake
I know some asians with natural light brown eyes, but idk if there's a point to get that color

is your hair naturally curly/wavy?

I know some asians with natural light brown eyes, but idk if there's a point to get that color
Unless it's noticeably light from a distance it's practically useless, it will barely increase SMV

• +1
Do you think I could pull it off?

You look pretty good actually. Masculine. Anyways, I'd say no. I've always hated blue/hazel contacts on Asian females. Unnatural looking and ugly.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
You look pretty good actually. Masculine. Anyways, I'd say no. I've always hated blue/hazel contacts on Asian females. Unnatural looking and ugly.
Thanks, how do I compare to average chinese zoomer in Mainland China btw?
I never lived here and I got rated 4 or 5 on a chinese forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Do you think I could pull it off?
I don't think so but maybe darker shades, but that beats, the point cause eye colour halo mostly comes into effect with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
No, I got a perm. It's good because it can last several months and growing it out looks very good.
I got a perm also lol yesterday I keep my hair on the back and sides short

Thanks, how do I compare to average chinese zoomer in Mainland China btw?
I never lived here and I got rated 4 or 5 on a chinese forum
You could definitely be a player over here. If you're Chinese, of course.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Yuya Moggershima
I don't think so but maybe darker shades, but that beats, the point cause eye colour halo mostly comes into effect with light eyes
Yea I don't think most guys or girls who look asian or mostly asian can pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
You could definitely be a player over here. If you're Chinese, of course.
I am ethnic chinese, I speak mandarin on the same level of a middle schooler tho

• +1
I am ethnic chinese, I speak mandarin on the same level of a middle schooler tho
That might be a problem. Though I did know a guy (Canadian born Chinese) who could only speak guangdonghua and did very well. This was here in Northern China. He wasn't as good looking either.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and WadlowMaxxing
That might be a problem. Though I did know a guy (Canadian born Chinese) who could only speak guangdonghua and did very well. This was here in Northern China. He wasn't as good looking either.
I don't rule out going to China, my language skills are enough for daily life, it's just harder to look high IQ when talking in chinese.

• +1
I don't rule out going to China, my language skills are enough for daily life, it's just harder to look high IQ when talking in chinese.
Well think about it like this. If you went to China your language skills would skyrocket in months. Here's the big question. Can you read Chinese?

Well think about it like this. If you went to China your language skills would skyrocket in months. Here's the big question. Can you read Chinese?
Yes I can

• +1