Is wearing shoe lifts at 6'3 dumb?

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing
I height-mog like 80% of people around me, but there are still 20% of people who are the same height or height mog me. Should I start wearing shoe lifts?

20% of ppl are not 6'3 or above, so either u live in the Netherlands or ur not 6'3

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
20% of ppl are not 6'3 or above, so either u live in the Netherlands or ur not 6'3
Well they are maybe like 6'1 or 6'2 so the heigh difference is negligible.

Well they are maybe like 6'1 or 6'2 so the heigh difference is negligible.
imo i wouldnt wear them cuz 6'3 is already a really good height and the risk of getting caught far outweighs the extra inch of height

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and goatedjordan23
Yes, just slip 1 inch lifts in air forces one and there you go 6’5, get 3 inch elevator shoes(2 inches in reality) and stack an insole in the and now your 6’6

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Also if you get caught just say they’re for your ankles, no one will doubt that since your already tall

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and BowlCutMogger
ur not 6’3 ur 6’0 so yea u prob should

since ur already tall u can get away with a lot tbh

I'd suggest a shoe that is advertised as 2.5-3 inches with a thick outsole so that way you can wear it day to day because it's comfortable. more height starts to get more uncomfortable, and isn't worth the trade off at your height.

nobody will ever call u out cause +-1.5 inches @ 6'3 is nothing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and goatedjordan23
I wear 3 inch shoe lifts at 6 foot 8

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, RAMU KAKA and Saint Casanova
Posture is already bad for most tallcels. Wearing lifts would make it worse unless you actively walk with perfect posture

Posture is already bad for most tallcels. Wearing lifts would make it worse unless you actively walk with perfect posture
I walk like wide putin

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Unless you’re going to the club what is the point

Nah I don't actually wear lifts. I don't get why people do. My height is already a few centimeters above the national building code recommended height for door frames so it would be inconvenient being taller as I would have to duck a lot.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I do at 6’4

Fuck no dude, I am 6f5 and I brutally heightmogg pretty much everyone I meet on a daily basis. I don't care honestly, just happy I am not short. And does it changes anything with girls? No, would be the same if I was your height. Wanting to heighmogg other men is just some male gaze horseshit, you are already 8 inches taller than the average women, you are conventionally considered very tall, etc.

Just be happy to be tall and move on. I am sure you can work on something else with a better return on investment.

I height-mog like 80% of people around me, but there are still 20% of people who are the same height or height mog me. Should I start wearing shoe lifts?
yea be 6’4.5

I waer height boosting shoes at 6"6 to fo to 6"7 sky is the limit

nah
be as tall as you possibly can, mog or be mogged