Is weed a looksmin

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
ive been smoking weed for a few weeks so far and ive seen sources say weed lowers testosterone and can cause testicle shrinkage lmao. is weed something to be avoided or are these things just making it sound way worse than what the real side effects are?

Being a fat fuck and being lazy are the side effects

• +1
Reactions: nolpolin2, Onewithmoss, MA_ascender and 2 others
deep down you really know the anwser i suppose

• +1
Reactions: xAura24, Onewithmoss, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Not in any way you mentioned but weed is dogshit. Try molly

deep down you really know the anwser i suppose
yeah best to do it as minimal as possible due to the effects on test lmao

its well known on this site that test is hella important for dimorphism and collagen synthesis

I highly suggest avoiding weed. I use meth instead

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, M1lqn and kroenenmaxx
No not really. The furthest it will impact your looks is giving red eyes which could be bad i guess. But it will give you brain damage like any other drug.

I think it’s somehow estrogenic/raises prolactin. Although for most people it’s just bad because being high on weed kills motivation and makes you want to sit around and eat junk food

yeah best to do it as minimal as possible due to the effects on test lmao

its well known on this site that test is hella important for dimorphism and collagen synthesis
yeah i think its impossible for you to stop it rn , just minimize it as possible until you find a new experience in life and you will forget about it

No not really. The furthest it will impact your looks is giving red eyes which could be bad i guess. But it will give you brain damage like any other drug.
thanks for the advice fr. idk i like smoking weed but the things mfs be saying about the estrogen properties are concerning

I think it’s somehow estrogenic/raises prolactin. Although for most people it’s just bad because being high on weed kills motivation and makes you want to sit around and eat junk food
if it raises prolactin can i do things to lower prolactin to balance my hormones?

yeah i think its impossible for you to stop it rn , just minimize it as possible until you find a new experience in life and you will forget about it
nah its easy to go on breaks, but weed just helps me lower my inhib

thanks for the advice fr. idk i like smoking weed but the things mfs be saying about the estrogen properties are concerning
That’s why you snort lines, mogger trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kroenenmaxx, MA_ascender and smashingdirty6s
if it raises prolactin can i do things to lower prolactin to balance my hormones?
P5P lowers prolactin but it’s also bad for your organs to take long term. Just keep your weed tolerance low, don’t be taking dabs everyday like an idiot. Take tolerance breaks. Most importantly don’t let weed stop you from being productive and eating a healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and pentamogged9000
P5P lowers prolactin but it’s also bad for your organs to take long term. Just keep your weed tolerance low, don’t be taking dabs everyday like an idiot. Take tolerance breaks. Most importantly don’t let weed stop you from being productive and eating a healthy diet
high iq shit nigga. yeah its best to use weed as a reward rather than a medicine. will be taking t breaks fs bro

ive been smoking weed for a few weeks so far and ive seen sources say weed lowers testosterone and can cause testicle shrinkage lmao. is weed something to be avoided or are these things just making it sound way worse than what the real side effects are?
Weed is the method

Weed is Jewish poison to make men weak and lazy. Get rid of it.

• +1
Reactions: future_
just use it to go to bed or days where u aint doing shit. only reason why weed would make u look bad is if you dont take care of yourself, like taylor swift does hella cocaine but she takes care of herself so she dont look like shit. also it lowkey makes u skinny if u dont eat while high

i heard it can fuck up your collegian but idk could just be genetics because I have a friend who has been abusing drugs and smoking weed since he was a kid and his skin looks just fine doesn't look old at all tbh his skin is actually very clear